🆘 PSA Job Board Sites for Non Vaccinated People Looking For Work and other Resources

With recent moves by corporations to fire people for refusing to take the Vaccine, there is also a growing net work of sites featuring companies that specifically want to hire the non vaccinated people. I have put together a list of sites that you can explore on your own to make sure they are vetted and give them a go.

Note: I will periodically update this thread when I have new and updated infor that will and prove to be helpful

Covid Exemption Letters:

New: Grade (k-12) Schools by state

https://vaccines.procon.org/state-vaccination-exempti

Legal:

5 Likes

This is helpful info. Thanks for posting it.

Once the majority of the vaccinated start dropping dead there will be even more jobs out there…although I think the larger point is to crash the economy so at that point does having a job even matter?

After all, we are headed for a “dark winter” according to the powers that be.

Yeah I am not sure about that (the jobs and dark winter part). My feeling is that the country will be divided between red and Blue states, before becoming all apocalyptic, but who knows we just have to wait and see how this unfolds. In the meantime, there are people out there that are losing their jobs just based on their vaccine status, so I wanted to keep up to date on that issue alone and try to help others out in that regards to make sure they know where to go for job opportunities.

What the hell. Are you suggesting that the Trump vaccines are deadly???

Did you get trumps vaccine? Hehehe

2 Likes

It makes one wonder with all the businesses screaming for help , paying bonuses to start , raising starting pay , WHY THE FU@K would they now fire employees ? Where do they think they get replacements ? Take a look at all the nurses getting dumped for refusing to vax , these are the same nurses that fought to get Covid patients well again BEFORE any vax risking their health along with their families health , NOW WE SIMPLY DUMP THEM LIKE CRAP ??? WTF

3 Likes

I think it all depends where. Most culprits are in Blue states. For example, that scumbag Newsom, will most certainly institute Mandates statewide, but other states who have said they will not mandate and will defy Federal orders such as Nebraska for example are clearly starting to form a wall of Red against Blue states.

1 Like

I’ve always believed that the division of States would be driven by economics. The entry of Covid provides and intriguing vector.

Subdividing, or should the term be “weeding out,” the 15% or so US counties that are Blue may happen due to many varied unforeseen reasons.

In God We Trust.

1 Like

Thank you for putting all these together

1 Like

You bet! Also if others like yourself have info that will help in regards to jobs or resources please share.

1 Like

NY Governor Calls In National Guard To Replace 72,000 Unvaccinated Healthcare Workers (recentlyheard.com)

Ben Swann - 72,000 Nurses and Healthcare Workers FIRED Over Vaccine Mandate | Facebook

1 Like

Which of course makes no sense. There is already a shortage of healthcare workers and they are going to replace them with the NG? Talk about stupidity X10 this takes the cake!

1 Like

It must be remembered that these filthy Fascists are in FULL VIOLATION of The Nuremberg Code, that under The Nuremberg Code it is ILLEGAL and CRIMINAL under ALL International Law for them to FORCE anyone to do or submit to ANYTHING such as being given EXPERIMENTAL vaccines against their wishes. This must be remembered:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hanging corrupt politicians in front of the White House? Where do I sign up for that? :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

1 Like

It would be a very , very long line , but worth the long wait !!!

1 Like

3 Likes
1 Like

Here is some useful info for anybody who works a Government job and wants to apply for a religious exemption.