President Trump Says That Silencers Should Be Restricted

Roger that. I was agreeing with you and providing my thoughts and perspective.

1 Like

Anyone who thinks that Trump isn’t going to cuck on this issue hasn’t been paying attention. The New York liberals who run the administration won’t miss a chance to chip away at the Second Amendment. Wake up.

Thanks…

1 Like

My reply was a mere two lines long. The second line said that already.

Not sure if you were trying to lecture me or agree with me.

1 Like

I think we agree…

They haven’t had any success yet and of course the one time he ran off at the mouth indicating he might side with them on an issue he got his clock cleaned and reversed himself in less than 8 hours.

If Trump were to fold on any second amendment issue he will be primaried and lose any hope of reelection immediately.

Screen

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

He already did when he banned bump stocks.

1 Like

Wrong, bump stocks are not a 2nd Amendment Issue, they are an idiotic accessory that arguably never should have been legal without a license to begin with.

Dafuq they aren’t. Arguments like that make it easy for gun grabbers to erode the 2A.

2 Likes

UPDATE

President Donald Trump said he’ll “seriously look” at banning gun silencers after last week’s mass shooting in Virginia.

“Well, I’d like to think about it," Trump said in an interview with Piers Morgan on ITV’s Good Morning Britain. “I’m going to seriously look at it."

While Trump said he didn’t “love” the idea of a ban, he also was unhappy to see the frequency and severity of mass shootings in the U.S.

Trump’s comments represent a potential crack in Republican opposition to stronger gun control measures.

They follow a shooting last week at a municipal center in Virginia Beach, Virginia, in which a gunman killed 12 people. Police recovered a high-capacity magazine and a silencer mechanism from the scene.

Virginia’s Democratic governor, Ralph Northam, said Tuesday he will summon lawmakers back to the state Capitol to consider a package of gun-control legislation. Republicans control the state’s legislature. Northam’s proposals include a ban on silencers and high-capacity magazines.

The Trump administration earlier this year banned bump stocks, devices that let a semi-automatic weapon fire like a machine gun.

3 Likes

BASED. Trump is going to completely disarm antifa and all the other deepstate stooges, so that he can finally move on with the mass arrests.

WWG1WGA

MIGA

Trust the plan. Q.

1 Like

The libs are going to be so totally wrecked when they can’t call me a “gun nut” because firearms are illegal.

UK, Australia, New Zealand and next the US.

Who needs a supressor goyim? Guns are just for hunting and killing coyotes goyim.

3 Likes

Very interesting video…

Brilliant argument.

Let’s see, will an AR perform as designed without a bumpstock?

If not, explain.

What the hell is that even supposed to mean?

Is it just more of your inane rhetorical diarrhea or did you think you had some kind of point to make?

Well that does it, you’re all screwed the ■■■■■■ Takeover of America is complete.

There are planes leaving for any Arab country of your choice hourly. Hop on.

You think that that’s inevitable…