Pray For A Miracle

Jacob Reese Moggs? I am guessing of course!

1 Like

Good luck with that. He regularly makes up his own version of facts. Most are putting him on ignore because he has proven adept at conversing on a high school level where his fall back is living in the gutter. Louman is being kind by using “insufferable” as a descriptive summation of someone severely suffering from TDS. Don’t waste your time.

1 Like

That’s who we were talking about exactly.

1 Like

We have learned a great deal from the last election at last if you’re paying attention.

Was there election fraud?
There are may allegations, many deserve investigating. Yet few have been investigated. States control the election process and are responsible for the integrity and honesty of elections. The Federal government can do little as trump has discovered.

This might sound cringe or cliché, but I’ve honestly found that those on debate sites who insult others and pretend to be smarter are just lonely. I think he needs some attention and guidance. Though I am only a high school student myself. I don’t know how much I can do, to be honest, but it’s worth a try.

I don’t even know who I’m talking about now, but my goal is just to be friendly here and say what I believe.

Yeah, I’m aware of the supposed fraud and I still can’t decide for myself what is going on with that. Sure, I can have my opinions, but I don’t want to get too passionate since it isn’t my country. I also don’t want to jump to conclusions and look like an idiot like the extremists and just plainly passionate people on both sides. It’s always hard to decide who one should vote for and to work out who is corrupt, as you know, so I am just waiting to hear more. If nothing for or against the fraud comes out then we’ll know something’s being hidden.

There is plenty of evidence it’s just as Louman described it’s hardly had its day in court to be presented. Hard to do that when the systems of the states in question are fraught with corruption. Being a lawyer myself, when someone of Sydney Powell’s stature lays out in succinct terms how the fraud occurred, I tend to believe someone of her stature would not put herself out there and risk her reputation if there wasn’t damning evidence to prove fraud on a massive scale did indeed occur.

1 Like

Well frankly trumputin has made few if any policies that benefitted the population…he gutted water standards that took many years to establish to remove lead at level that didn’t hurt people, the same goes for the air standards…he gave TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS$$$ TO THE RICH AND THE BIG CORPORATIONS THAT DIDN’T NEED IT…And threw bones to THE POPULATION… He appointed many federal judges for life to the bench that the bar association said most weren’t qualified to be there…in 4 years he amassed the largest debt in history…gave it to the rich and dumped it in the taxpayers lap… and the worst he refused to deal with COVID19 the USA has 4% of the world population yet 25% of the infections and deaths which will reach 500.000 dead in about a month…this all is worse than any country in the world…simply horrible nothing worse…etc.etc.etc.

Creating over 1 million jobs and regenerating over half of the jobs lost due to the virus? The market hitting record levels? The tax cuts of the middle class? The strengthening of the border protection? I’m not a Trumpet, as my parents would say, but you have to give it to him, he did sort some things out behind the scenes despite being a dreadful person and causing more chaos in the public space.

1 Like

No one really knows if the allegations are true or false. My bottom line is I would like to see an investigation from an unbiased source to determine is the election process was actually defrauded in any way and correct the problems if necessary. If the allegations all are determined to be false, no problem.

If issues exist what is the remedy today and going forward.

As a side note, just reading various sources som appear more than valid some may be frivolous. Time will tell.

2 Likes

It’s impossible…

1 Like

There are less people employed now than was when he was elected… one million 400 thousand filed for unemployment last week… every week for months there’s almost 1 million new people filing for unemployment…
You idea that he regenerated 1/2 the jobs lost durning the virus is flawed cuz he caused the loss to begin with by not dealing with virus…it’s like saying since you started a war with 100.000 soldiers and lost 50.000 soldiers then you replaced those lost soldiers with 25.000 new ones you say you only lost 25.000 since you have 75.000 now…WOW…What do you think the market would do when trumputin gave the corps MASSIVE TAX BREAKS and GAVE THE RICH TRILLIONS$$ The tax cuts to the middle class was bones compared to the rich and corps…WHAT DID THE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE GET THAT WERN’T THE MIDDLE CLASS OR RICH OR A CORPORATION…HUH…THEY GOT NOTHING… 30+ MILLION SAT AROUND WORRYING ABOUT IF TRUMPUTIN WAS GOING TO DO AWAY WITH THEIR HEALTHCARE…ETC ETC ETC

Border protection is meaningless cuz it all political retrumplicons don’t want immigration because the 90+% vote DEMOCRAT…that why and thats the facts…

The allegations of fraud were all false 62 courts said they were… judges were mostly republicans…the Governors and heads of the most election boards were republicans…the votes were recounted 2 to 3 times…Homeland security said 2020 was the most honest election ever he was a republicon…THERE WAS NO FRAUD THAT WOULD CHANGE ANY STATES FINAL COUNT AND THE AWARD TO BIDEN… THATS THE FACTS AND THERE WILL BE NO INVESTIGATION THERE DOESN’T NEED TO BE

republicans have been crying fraud for decades and having investigations after investigation spending 100 million$$$ never to prove fraud…all while it has been proved in court republicon governors have
used voter suppression as a tool to stop millions from voting…Georgia is the prime example of voter suppression and it was proved in court by Stacy Abrams and it took years to prove…georgia has changed to blue and it would have before save for the crooked republicon governors…facts only

Okay, he definitely could have done better, but again, you aren’t paying attention to what I’m saying, never mind what you’re saying. Facts is facts. Yes, the unemployment sadly went up due to recent COVID layoffs, but before then Trump did well in this area. When Obama was first sworn in, unemployment also rose. So, Trump gets a bad wrap because of the virus? It’s almost unavoidable. But, as you said, he has helped businesses a lot… Should we include or dismiss the recent COVID unemployment in our debate for argument’s sake or not?

Actually, more minorities and poor people have benefited from the Trump government. In fact, the inequality gap decreased. I’d say part of that is luck - if he stayed any longer, the market would be too free and there could be more inequality. It would certainly happen here in the UK. But that’s not how America works, and in just four years it seems like the best way to go. I’d suggest you read this article if you aren’t going to get all enraged about it: https://www.wsj.com/articles/what-happened-to-the-economy-under-trump-before-covid-and-after-11602713077 .

And we can’t deny the fact that he made peace with dangerous countries!

What I do disagree with though is his general ignorance towards poorer people. Even though some of his policies have actually helped the poor a lot, he just doesn’t seem to care about them unless it’s shocking you with the statistics proving he ‘cares’ because there is less inequality. Here it is his attitude, not his policies, that I have a problem with. I also don’t like that he is so sleazy. But hey, that alone doesn’t make him less worthy of being president, it just makes me think less of him. Then again, there aren’t many loyal politicians around, anyway.

1 Like

We all thought - especially those abroad like me - that the fraud was just a laugh, that they’d drop it after a while, but there’s no way people would go on this long if there wasn’t some level of concern towards the voting.

1 Like

In Nevada:
Experts compared records of voters as to name, address, and date of birth; this catches people who use middle initials or married names when they vote more than once, to hide duplication. Social Security death records were used to identify dead “voters.” The USPS address list was used to flag commercial addresses. In searching for absentee voters, they took care to exclude military voters and students, yet still found 19,000 out-of-state voters. They used motor vehicle registrations to flag non-citizen voters. In all, they turned up 130,000 unique instances of voter fraud.

I suspect this should be investigated.

2 Likes

I didn’t listen to what you said hahaha I answered every single point you made because you were wrong doesn’t mean I didn’t answer it…You say he helped business ya he dumped TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS INTO THEIR POCKETS AND DUMPED THE BILL ON THE TAXPAYER…YOU CALL THAT HELPING I BEG TO DIFFER fact…I don’t need to read any article I know exactly what has happened…you need to stop talking to your parents they have no idea…

The poor and the hungry has increased at a alarming rate since trumputin was elected…obviously you listen to the biggest liar in history trumputin…The virus was unavoidable WHAT!..read this the USA IS
4% OF THE WORLDS POPULATION AND IT HAS 25% OF THE INFECTIONS AND 25% OF THE DEATHS…Now did you attend school when they taught math huh…because you need to do the math here…lastly the deaths and the infections were under reported factually because the retrumplicon Governors didn’t report correct numbers to benefit trumputin…facts only…USA IS THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD and we have the worst record helping infected people that’s trumputin fault 100% fact

LASTLY DO YOU UNDERSTAND THERE IS THE BIGGEST INEQUALITY IN INCOME BETWEEN THE RICH AND THE REST OF US…OF ANY INDUSTRIALIZED COUNTRY SINCE R REAGAN… MONEY HAS FLOWED INTO THE POCKETS OF THE RICH AND THE BIG CORPORATIONS…THROUGH TAXATION ETC.ETC.ETC. JUST FACTS…

Well, when you consider that 60 courts tossed the allegations, our Supreme Court wouldn’t even hear the two cases brought to them, all 50 states (republicans and democrats both) certified Biden’s win, the electoral college affirmed Biden’s win, both houses of congress affirmed Biden’s win, and trumps own administration investigated the fraud claims and found nothing, and announced that it was the most secure election in US election history, there’s not much mystery, and no reason whatsoever to believe that there was any fraud. It’s really easy to see that it’s sour grapes from a guy who was raised to never admit you lost…at ANYTHING. :man_shrugging:

Lol where is the truck with 300 thousand ballots? Oops

We didn’t vote for Trump because of a personality contest but for his policies that made sense.

As usual the TDS tards proved my earlier point of making up false facts. I can list them with actual numbers but why bother? They will just resort to using “CAPS” like a psycho and copy and paste their usual childish vitriol name calling. TDS is real, and we just witnessed it in real time here! :rofl: :rofl: