Pray For A Miracle

What is your opinion on him?

I have seen him so many times either on Sky or Russian TV or BBC 4. He appears to be boring a bit, but he surely towed the party line during BEXIT.

1 Like

Sorry, which one are we talking about now? :laughing:

Are you from Scotland? Do you support the SNP?

I used to support the SNP, but now I don’t really know what party I’d support. I live in Scotland, but I’m English.

Jacob Rees-Mogg. I saw his picture on the internet.

1 Like

Right. He can sometimes sound boring because he uses long words. He’s in fact infamous for saying a really long word, making him the speaker of the longest word uttered in parliament: floccinaucinihilipilification!

1 Like

Yeah, we don’t have any real fiscal conservatives here, just a lot selfish bigots. It’s easy to make an economy look good on borrowed money. It’s how trump ran his life, it’s how he ran America. Despite having made a huge stink about the 19.8 trillion dollar national debt he was inheriting, and pledging to pay it off, and run balanced budgets, he did neither, and not only has he presided over an increased ND to nearly 28 trillion, he never once signed a balanced budget, every budget he signed into law was a record deficit. No other president borrowed as much money to run the government for a year as he did…

All republicans are RINO’s and hypocrites. We should have balanced budgets and pay our bills, no matter how much the taxes have to be raised…

And Trump always confused Wall Street with Main Street…

Breaking: Suspicious package found in Michelle Obama’s underwear.

Nevertheless, it is funny that they’re praying for a miracle…:thinking:

He lost? image

I’m going to pray often tomorrow for some one to give trump what he earned… the election he won. Fair and square.

1 Like

You obviously didn’t live under trumputin and you can thank God you didn’t…
The majority in the USA didn’t approve of what trumputin did nor what he was…
There’s no middle of the road regarding trumputin either you agree with him or
you don’t… the majority doesn’t…We are going to have to spend many years
undoing the highly unpopular things trumputin did to our country…These days
aren’t a great time for politics in the USA…It will take some hard work getting back
our allies to where they were before trumputin but it will return…I had a change
of heart with you…

**100% straight out made up numbers TOTAL LIES FROM A TOTAL LIAR**

You can use the function for any member as well as Mute any topic they post. It works to get rid of the extremists.

1 Like

Thank you. I would like to try and have a rational conversation, though, even if you think it’s impossible.

A shame the left and you do not question and demand that allegations be investigated by on biased sources as Biden may be president however represents half the country. He will be shunned much like you shunned and bad mouthed trump for the last 4 years.

I admire that you are so strong-minded on this topic and seem to know what you stand for. What are your least favourite Trump policies and your favourite policies of your favourite politician?

There are extremists from both the left and right both are a bit insufferable.

1 Like

I agree, but the best thing we can do is keep the conversation going. He has yet to be rude to me so I am going to be polite.

1 Like