Poll numbers are looking good for republicans, early

Lots of early voting. Lots of turnout concerns me about cheating.

Well Trumpy made thousands of RINOā€™S IN HIS SHORT 4 YEARS !!!

1 Like

Bolduc is a rino?? Wtf

It wonā€™t be this November. Itā€™ll be in 2024.

I meant November in 24ā€™.

Will the foreign born immigrants have an effect on this yearā€™s election ā€¦ I think it will. Thanks a lot rinos

64,000 new foreign-born voters in Arizona this year

There is some truth to that. George W. Bush was big on amnesty for those animals.

1 Like

Huge turn out usually means democrats paying to harvest votes

Thatā€™s how Biden got elected.

2 Likes

Mitch McConnell did nothing about cheating

1 Like

Stay firm girl

McConnell right now serves over a 50 50 split in the Senate, with Kamala the Ungandan Giant casting the tie breaking vote.
When the voters give him a clear Senate majority, weā€™ll see.
Iā€™m just hoping that majority convicts Biden and removes him from office after the House impeaches him.

1 Like

I think if they impeach Biden, Kamala and Pelosi and McDonald Trump the house speaker heā€™s next to line to be president so technically, he could probably serve out one year as president

All predictions can go wrong if the US troops (101st Airborne) currently in Romania engage directly with Russia.

This Dem move, pushed by the Neocons, may work positively or negatively for the Dems, but the Neocons donā€™t care because they can influence either Party.

The Neocons (Khazarians) and Ukraine are inseparable for centuries and thatā€™s why Ukraine is a cesspool of corrupt individuals on both sides of the Atlantic.

1 Like

This is awesome news! If he can beat Hassan :fire::fire:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/