PLANdemic Documentary: The Hidden Agenda

Which again proves my point that you are nothing more than a attention seeking whore looking for validation of a pathetic existence on the internet. Your life must really suck to be focused on a obsession that you can’t control.

Are you proclaiming that there is a shill among us?

To him everyone is shill and only him has a monopoly on truth, so much so he can define it for everyone else what that is.

1 Like

Wow! That sounds very much like that guy who was banned…what was his screen name? Oh yeah, IcebergSlim. :rofl:

1 Like

“Mainstream?”

You must think “mainstream” is anyone who disagrees with you…and actually…It IS!

You do stalk people.

1 Like

Has he been slagging me off again? I ‘owe’ @asaratis big-time for telling me how to ignore!

Its great too because now you don’t have any excuse for responding to me! Win win!

I don’t want to ‘view 1 hidden reply’ thank you very much.

:wave: :wave: :wave: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Who’s dumb enough to post to someone knowing they’re got gonna see it? :roll_eyes: :rofl:

You can’t help your self huh? HA ha! You may not see it, but everybody else does! Holy crap this crackpot invents a new kind of dumb every-time they post!

This “documentary” is pure conspiracy theory nonsense and has already been debunked by several credible doctors. The woman featured in this documentary didn’t go to jail for absolutely nothing. She stole research material and equipment from a lab that she had been fired from because she was manipulating data to conform to the results that she wanted in order to proclaim a groundbreaking discovery. She’s a total fraud. Just like this questionable documentary which also has questionable funding sources and a washed-up former model as the interviewer. Seems like you folks will believe anything.

What is it with you people and using the term “credible” without any context? What does “credible” mean and who does it apply to? Seems like when you all use the term it only applies to people who confirm your bias and world view. It also seems like you are all incapable of considering and processing a different opinion on a complicated matter.

GIF-200510_104005

1 Like

Total Snopes BS.

She blew the whistle on their use of cancer related components of vaccines and falsifying data and fraud Then the whole weight of a corrupted vaccine business and it’s establishment came down on her.

3 Likes

“Credible” for many means “Heard on CNN” or “Written in school textbooks” or “Great Leader said so.”

How pathetic.

1 Like

Which most of the time, CNN hasn’t really had any “credible” sources to back up any of their crap. Most of the time, their so-called “reliable” sources are "as long as you agree with us, we will consider you ‘credible’. If you don’t, you are nothing . Which CNN really is: NOTHING.

1 Like

Plandemic very well outlines all points to the current corona scam and names names. Former employees of the perpetrators of the scam have blown the whistle. This current scam is to usher in a new world order by detaining people until society collapses. They did release something real but it failed.

1 Like

Correct.

So look at this interview. What is telling is the promotion of the narrative of Vaccine, Vaccine. Wearing masks etc.

What is also pretty damning is how treatments using Hodroxychoriquine that has already proven to be effective is being systematically made scarce as well as people like Fauci advocating not to use the drug or alternative treatments. This last part is extremely infuriating! Point being, if what is being talked about in this documentary is nothing but conspiracy nonsense then why are youtube, twatter, and google trying their hardest to scrub any references made to this woman and the documentary itself from their platforms?

Spoken like a true fake news policy wonk from the White House Rebuttal Unit. If your and her IQs were compared, hers would be off the scale compared to yours.