PLANdemic Documentary: The Hidden Agenda

This is good news. This is picking up steam and now trending on twatter.

Who gives a fuck about any of that! Or

‘If you believed they put a man on the moon, man on the moon.’

WTF

About as much anybody giving a fk about your opinion!

If Gates, Fiuci, the heads of the CIA CDC and FBI are conspiring to kill us, shouldn’t we kill them before they do?

1 Like

What kind hypocrisy.
You are the biggest enemy of awakening (at least on this site).
I don’t know about your private life (and I don’t care to know).
Maybe you’re peddling so-called conspiracy theories to your Chinese neighbors. Who knows?

What hypocrisy? Please explain! This should be good!

Your post above.
You do your best (or worst) to badmouth me and Magog for the messages to awaken the sleepers.

At the same time, you post this.

Explain.

Uh no! OMG, you really are a brain dead idiot!

I challenge you to cite any quote that specifically says anything I posted that contradicts this! Go ahead I dare you!

I bad mouth you and Magog, because the both of you, including the other idiot Cerberbutts troll threads and derail them consistently here by posting the same shit day in and day out or purposely going off topic without reading the threads OP. Or for making up lies to suit your confirmation bias! No wonder why no one here takes you seriously, you simply have to make shit up to get attention! Proof positive with your last post!

Now this one’s frozen.

It just proves the trope ‘A lie can be so big nobody will believe that it isn’t the truth’. At least, nobody with an IQ above 15 will? :laughing:

1 Like

Poking fun at “conspiracy theories” is the tactics used by enemy agents.

They usually have a big mouth. Don’t be fooled by them.

Still waiting for you to provide evidence to back up your accusation! Your talk is always cheap and means nothing!

Only payed agents defend mainstream narratives.
It explains your disruptive behavior.

You like repeating yourself that you are now resorting to copying and pasting? You are a pathetic little dweeb looking for attention again!

Like you ain’t disruptive. LOL

Your assignment is to lead good discussions astray (with plenty of cliches and foul language) and the sheeple to the slaughterhouse while pretending to be a conservative, patriotic American.

1 Like

Oh really? Who started this little exchange between us moron? You leveled an accusation at me by calling me names first! Then I asked you to provide proof and now here you are posting more garbage while being obtuse at the same time! That is how retarded you are! You expose your own behaviour as being disruptive then accuse others of doing the same when it’s you who provoked it in the first place! Your stupidity can’t be fixed!

BTW, if you really want to push me further, I can easily create a thread dedicated just for you exposing for everyone here to see what a dumbass you really are by pulling up your past threads of derailment and insane stupid comments you made in the past! If you really want me to go there, I will if you continue with your personal attacks against me!

2 Likes

Haha, I have managed to push you then.
Go for it.
Coming from someone who thrives on personal attacks, it will be very interesting.