MASSIVE Breakthrough In 9/11 Investigation! - Must WATCH

hAssbaratits - we are discussing the plane that crashed in Shanksville, not the one that supposedly hit the pentagon and looked suspiciously like a cruise missile - please try to keep up.

Maygag-a-Maggot - scroll up and bit and try to read again with some sense of comprehension. We’ve been discussing 9-11, the towers, the Pentagon, etc.

I would suggest you try to keep up, but I know that’s impossible for you. Your brain has been reduced to Swiss cheese for quite some time now.

You’re just pissed that I found proof of the landing gear photos.

Poor baby!

You are absolutely correct that videos can be manipulated and I know how it is done! Houdini, Cinema 4D, After Effects, Element 3D, Video Copilot, Photoshop, Real Flow, Red Giant, Logic 7 and Final Cut Pro!

A landing gear doth not a plane make

Either is with ones own eyes to see!

Only Israel’s agents defend mainstream narratives.
That explains your disruptive behavior.

Says the dumbass who makes baseless claims and fails to back it up with facts! Like I said before you can’t claim to be the victim when it’s you that is doing the provoking! You have no credibility here! Never have and you never will! End of story!

IMG_9824

1 Like

Oh boy! Right! I was there at the Pentagon, saw the crash site with my own eyes! Enough said!

Circular logic to continue the perpetuity of conspiracy. Right! Gotcha! Never mind science and facts, they no longer matter! Lol!

That also explains the sunglasses. LOL

e3c87f2a3ffbc356

1 Like

Chemtrails are something that bothers me like hell while most people don’t seem to care.

There is also intentional confusion with contrails. When I was small, we used to watch jet planes leave contrails behind which sometimes form a long white line in the sky and eventually dissipate and disappear.

Chemtrails are different. The lines slowly spread and become thick, eventually become cloud-like formations and yet they are not natural clouds. It probably depends on the chemicals, but often they come down to the surface level and become indistinguishable from haze which people down below breathe in.

1 Like

Shot_1

1 Like

History repeats itself (if you fail to learn anything from it)!

THAT is not - nor will it ever be - a Boeing 757 Jetliner

The facts of course show otherwise but we know it isn’t facts you folks are interested in.

The ownership of PopMech…

Hearst Communications , often referred to simply as Hearst , is an American mass media and business information conglomerate based in the Hearst Towerin Midtown Manhattan, New York City.[3]

1 Like

It absolutely was NOT a 757…