PLANdemic Documentary: The Hidden Agenda

It just proves the trope ‘A lie can be so big nobody will believe that it isn’t the truth’. At least, nobody with an IQ above 15 will? :laughing:

1 Like

Poking fun at “conspiracy theories” is the tactics used by enemy agents.

They usually have a big mouth. Don’t be fooled by them.

Still waiting for you to provide evidence to back up your accusation! Your talk is always cheap and means nothing!

Only payed agents defend mainstream narratives.
It explains your disruptive behavior.

You like repeating yourself that you are now resorting to copying and pasting? You are a pathetic little dweeb looking for attention again!

Like you ain’t disruptive. LOL

Your assignment is to lead good discussions astray (with plenty of cliches and foul language) and the sheeple to the slaughterhouse while pretending to be a conservative, patriotic American.

1 Like

Oh really? Who started this little exchange between us moron? You leveled an accusation at me by calling me names first! Then I asked you to provide proof and now here you are posting more garbage while being obtuse at the same time! That is how retarded you are! You expose your own behaviour as being disruptive then accuse others of doing the same when it’s you who provoked it in the first place! Your stupidity can’t be fixed!

BTW, if you really want to push me further, I can easily create a thread dedicated just for you exposing for everyone here to see what a dumbass you really are by pulling up your past threads of derailment and insane stupid comments you made in the past! If you really want me to go there, I will if you continue with your personal attacks against me!

2 Likes

Haha, I have managed to push you then.
Go for it.
Coming from someone who thrives on personal attacks, it will be very interesting.

Which again proves my point that you are nothing more than a attention seeking whore looking for validation of a pathetic existence on the internet. Your life must really suck to be focused on a obsession that you can’t control.

Are you proclaiming that there is a shill among us?

To him everyone is shill and only him has a monopoly on truth, so much so he can define it for everyone else what that is.

1 Like

Wow! That sounds very much like that guy who was banned…what was his screen name? Oh yeah, IcebergSlim. :rofl:

1 Like

“Mainstream?”

You must think “mainstream” is anyone who disagrees with you…and actually…It IS!

You do stalk people.

1 Like

Has he been slagging me off again? I ‘owe’ @asaratis big-time for telling me how to ignore!

Its great too because now you don’t have any excuse for responding to me! Win win!

I don’t want to ‘view 1 hidden reply’ thank you very much.

:wave: :wave: :wave: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Who’s dumb enough to post to someone knowing they’re got gonna see it? :roll_eyes: :rofl:

You can’t help your self huh? HA ha! You may not see it, but everybody else does! Holy crap this crackpot invents a new kind of dumb every-time they post!