Phase 2 Impeachment inquiry

Right before he became a terrorist, radicalized by the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

How so?

Please articulate.

Thursday. Try and keep up.

1 Like

The vote is being held to establish how the impeachment inquiry will proceed. It’s not in response to complaints by the GOP. An excellent summary is shown here:

1 Like

Lawfare, one the most corrupt partisan ORGs there is in the DC swamp!

Welcome to the forum. The democrats don’t have to hold this vote…

1 Like

OK, I will bite. How did the Democrats change the rules?

You keep blaming the left for Trumps behavior. You do realize how many state department officials have testified against Trump in depositions right???

1 Like

Because we have the transcript lol

I already posted that answer to your question. All that is required of you is effort to actually read it!

Yah…the edited transcript with gaps

SO unfair™

1 Like

Welcome!

This is a really fun site with many “very fine people”

I look forward to your comments here!

Awwww c’mon. You can post it one more time can’t you? Becuz truthiness and all that?

By the way…How’s come no GOPers showed up to defend The Chosen One™ today?

OH WAIT!!!

How old are you again? Holy crap dude I didn’t know you would let your passive aggressive behavior get the best of you here!

REPOST: Details of House “Impeachment Inquiry” Resolution…

Posted on October 30, 2019 by sundance

Repost by Request – with intro : After the 2018 mid-terms, and in preparation for the “impeachment” strategy, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff and House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler hired Lawfare group members to become House committee staff.

Chairman Schiff hired former SDNY U.S. Attorney Daniel Goldman (link), and Chairman Nadler hired Obama Administration lawyer Norm Eisen and criminal defense attorney Barry Berke (link). House Speaker Nancy Pelosi then hired Douglas Letter as House General Counsel – all are within the Lawfare network.

Key points from rules:

The Executive Branch will not be permitted to participate in the open HPSCI hearing.
President Trump lawyers will not be permitted to question witnesses in the open HPSCI hearing.
Ranking member of HPSCI (Nunes) may have subpoena power subject to pre-approval by Chairman Adam Schiff. Requests must be made in writing. Chair is not mandated to approve.
Ranking member of HPSCI (Nunes) may have ability to request witnesses subject to pre-approval by Chairman Adam Schiff. Requests must be made in writing. Chair is not mandated to approve.
Schiff (Chairman) and Nunes (Ranking member) will each have 90 minutes (aggregate) to question any witness brought before the committee. All other committee members will have 5 minutes each, per witness. [Remember this is a member assembly of 3 committees]
The Chairman can allow contracted legal staff (Lawfare) to question witnesses, as part of his 90-minutes of available questioning.
The Chair is authorized, though not required, to make depositions public.
Upon completion of the hearing(s), the HPSCI chairman shall write a **report to the Judiciary (Nadler) with instructions of findings. The chair may include dissent from the minority opinion therein.

You’ve rolled your recliner haven’t you? Been drinking amiright?

What do you know of passive aggressive behaviors? Is it a term your doctor used for you that got stuck in your head?

Perhaps it’s best to ignore one another. And from here out I’ll do just that.

fake news.

I am actually in my office and at work. Its 11:14 am Hong Kong time! Nice of you to expose your ignorance yet once again! If you want to ignore me, then stop responding to me with your childish retorts, so please do us all a favor and GTFU!

Meh…Fake News is all you got ain’t it?

Feast on this wee tRumpistanian snowflake

Now get back to making those eggrolls slacker! How else will you earn steerage back to the US of A? :rofl:

Yet here you are responding to me again? What happened to "best not respond to each other? Huh? Couldn’t help yourself! Yeah passive aggressive behavior! Thanks for proving my point!

1 Like