Pervert joe biden is a lier and a pervert

I heard you previously said you work in law enforcement?? which agency??? Here is you first post from all the way back in October people have know me for years here

The Hunter Biden Breaking Story Censored - US News & Politics - Political Bullpen

YES! I see it happening! Its happening! 89 billion dollars worth of military equipment left behind! No mistake!

1 Like

Spot on! Hard to refute any of this, in fact many are seeing the same thing. One thing that I have been seeing a lot of on Social media, is the rise in Christian followers. It seems there is a growing sense that the end is coming soon. Plan your affairs accordingly is the general mantra for those seeking spiritual fitness.

1 Like

Dude you are way off base here!

1 Like

Iā€™ve had to put Rick on Ignore for 24 hours, heā€™s not only way off base heā€™s annoying me posting the same things to me over and over again, this after Iā€™ve already responded to him.

1 Like

It was also foretold in our Bible about The Falling Away from Jesus Christ and the Rebellion and the Deception which has happened and is still happening and also that there would be many who woke from slumber of the spirit and returned to accepting Jesus Christ into their hearts again and this also we see is now happening.

The End only of this earth, which has always been ruled by Satan, The End as in the followers of Jesus Christ will win and He will out of the sickness and wickedness of this earth create a new earth that is run by Him and will be beautiful and peaceful once the followers and Agents of Satan are thrown into The Eternal Lake of Fire.

This is a sign! What do you think it means??? Something is definitely up!~ God

on what am I wrong DUDE !a fricking sexual predator?

and what ya talking about I an an Operations Manger successful wit a 7 State Plant control

I donā€™t know what you are talking about and why you are addressing me. Secondly work on your spelling and grammar before making posts here! Iā€™ve had to correct several of your posts because you keep misspelling words in your taglines and headers.

hows this I am posting it In 2014, I was the 35-year-old Democratic nominee for lieutenant governor in Nevada. Flores

I found my way to the holding room for the speakers, where everyone was chatting, taking photos, and getting ready to speak to the hundreds of voters in the audience. Just before the speeches, we were ushered to the side of the stage where we were lined up by order of introduction. As I was taking deep breaths and preparing myself to make my case to the crowd, I felt two hands on my shoulders and one hand grabbed my butt under my suit . I froze. ā€œWhy is the vice-president Biden of the United States touching me?ā€

I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, ā€œI didnā€™t wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual fuck? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?ā€ He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldnā€™t process what was happening. I was embarrassed. I was shocked. I was confused. There is a Spanish saying, ā€œ tragame tierra, ā€ it means, ā€œearth, swallow me whole.ā€ I couldnā€™t move and I couldnā€™t say anything. I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me. My name was called and I was never happier to get on stage in front of an audience.

By then, as a young Latina in politics, I had gotten used to feeling like an outsider in rooms dominated by white men. But I had never experienced anything so blatantly inappropriate and unnerving before. Biden was the second-most powerful man in the country and, arguably, one of the most powerful men in the world. He was there to promote me as the right person for the lieutenant governor job. Instead, he made me feel uneasy, gross, and confused. The vice-president of the United States of America had just touched me in an intimate way groping my breast and his hand on my private parts under my Panties reserved for

Why did you for for this Sexual Pervert Joe Biden?

The Sheriffā€™s Department, Iā€™m a Deputy Sheriff.

Weird dude searching posts.

Big deal who cares? Hint: Nobody.

1 Like

The Sheriffā€™s Department, Iā€™m a Deputy Sheriff.

Ok so you are a fed that posts Iā€™ve got my eye on you donā€™t be trying to entrap anyone on my watch

Weird dude searching posts.

Classic trying to divert justified suspicion not only Iā€™m I watch you Iā€™ve been looking into you honey

Big deal who cares? Hint: Nobody.

Well considering Iā€™m the closest thing to admin here you should care because I can shut your ass down think of me as the sword of Damocles. If you have nothing to hide nothing will be found If you are doing nothing wrong you will be fine with me here

This place is now under my all seeing eye think of yourselves as my flock you are my most precious possessionā€™s and I will always look after you protecting you from unseen dangers at great risk to myself but if I find a wolf playing silly games it will win a silly prize

In time I will be appreciated for what I am. I will help this community be fruitful and multiply but if I see anyone being fruity they are gone

Sheepdog saves his flock from a bear attack - YouTube

Dumbass, The Sheriffā€™s Department is nothing to do with the Feds.

You are the closest thing to Admin? WTF are you talking about? So you have hacked the forum are you saying?

Nothing will be found? You better be careful if you are Data Mining, that is actually against the law and as a member of law enforcementā€¦well, Iā€™ll leave it at that. Seems perhaps itā€™s someone like me who should be thinking of protecting the others members from you, protecting you from Data Mining this forum.

Whatever.

1 Like

So Jim how did you get to this forum?

Itā€™s been a while and we had a 7 month down situation and so I forgot, I literally thought Iā€™d Googled for a Political forum and got recommended PB. Now I just found something that tells me that @Patriot actually INVITED me to join, canā€™t remember the circumstances of how the invite happened, but he invited me.

The below is a Screen Shot of part of my profile, saying Invited By Patriot: