The Hunter Biden Breaking Story Censored

The same way we have bad scotus picks from Trump (yes, Im talking Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and soon ACB): Trump is just one man, and these picks are a telephone game of recommendation traveling up the chain of command. Don’t expect Trump to “hire” well beside the core people from his campaign prior to 2016.

What is encouraging tho, is the fact that Trump isnt hesitate to fire those who does not perform their function. Does it create much chaos within the admin.? Very much so, but to ignore misdirection and ill-intents bc youre too ashamed to admit you hire the wrong person for the job is way worse imho.

I say the same thing to everyone regardless of their opinion of Trump: he is but one person. Love him or hate him, it’s his administration that does the majority of the lifting *like with any president or CEO or leader), and Trump is just a more effective lightning rod to absorb all the hate and attention while his team puts together and push through things such as the tax cut and Middle East peace plans. If your eyes are solely focused on Trump’s hand, you’ve fallen for the classic magician’s trick.

Orange man is the ultimate optical illusion.

Do you want to shake things up? This is what I would do.

Micheal Flynn for FBI Director

Sydney Powell for AG

Richard Grennell CIA Director

I think it was Einstein that said “You can’t solve problems with the same methods that created them in the first place.”

Or in laymen terms you can’t ask a Fox to guard the hen house, eventually the Fox gets fat. Lol!

I’d love to see that, but then again, Im just a bystander with 1 vote. What do I know. But I digress, we have strayed far from the original intention of this thread. It’s about the corruption of the Biden family.

2 Likes

Yes you are right, it’s easy to stray off when no one is held accountable when viewing the larger picture. I too digress. Sigh.

1 Like

Facebook and Twitter banned the story BUT allowed ALL the trump Russia lies to flood their platform . It’s clear both Facebook and Twitter are political forums and they are far left indeed !!!

5 Likes

Facebook and Twitter should have been regulated years ago, The Donald wanted to do this but of course like with many other things he had NO support, mainly because he’s surrounded within by Swamp Creatures who have been working against him.

4 Likes

Exactly they are disgusting, not only did they allow all the Russia lies they also allowed the lies from The Atlantic that said The Donald called soldiers “losers” and “suckers”

1 Like

Welcome to this site Lucy!

Or at least taken away their Sec 230 status and deem them a publisher.

1 Like

Now Twitter is locking out the Trump campaign account!

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome!

Yes their Sec 230 status should have been taken away.

1 Like

They are now very bold, I think many people felt they would do this when they decided to start blocking Trump Campaign Ad’s. They don’t care they probably figure the Democrats might get away with stealing the election via all the Mail-In Ballots, we better pray they don’t get away with it because if they do it’s going to become Hell.

2 Likes

I can’t remember where I heard it from, maybe it was Jimmy Dore between his “F-bombs” but it was suggested that the reason they as in Congress didn’t pull their 230 status is because of the FBI and CIA connections to them.

We have reached critical mass point with the tech companies that this latest action such as election interference can’t be allowed to continue and something has to be done. Maybe the tech companies think that because of their connections to such agencies that they can get away it which is why they decided to practice censoring conservatives. The genie is out of the bottle now and there is no going back.

1 Like
1 Like

No. Just revoke their sec 230 status and make them literally PAY for being the publishers.

1 Like

Which in essence is going to relegate the internet ceasing to exist in its current form. Aside from the fact that splintering of it is already happening, what comes next is uncertainty. IMO, a Cyber “Bill of Rights“ needs to be established in order to protect ordinary people’s rights in cyberspace. The internet is another open market place and clearly Tech companies have been violating that at the expense of ordinary people and small business. When one company controls the flow of information and chooses winners and losers including trying to influence presidential elections, I say that is a bridge too far.

1 Like

This is classic!

1 Like
1 Like

The FBI had the information for a year and did NOTHING !!! Do you see a pattern here ? Does Manafort ring any bells ??

1 Like

Of course! As I mention the connection earlier. But what about Manafort? You proclaim and vouch for his innocence or is there something else that we are not getting? He is still rotting in jail along with Assange in a different country.

He was charged with violating FARA and went to PRISON ,Hunter is making millions from Russia , China , Ukraine and he is sitting at home with two crack pipes WHY ?