Pennsylvania 2022 Midterm Election

America has a major problem if they are voting in Joe Biden if it was legit and Fetterman.

Tomorrow- Tuesday October 25th will be the Fetterman - Oz Debate

My cynical expectation is that the GOP DARK MONEY & the Oz Campaign already have grotesque distorted pieces already written - proclaiming Fetterman to be a hopeless invalid - regardless of the actual realities of the debate - they are planning to do the ultimate “flooding” the space with total fabrication & vile spin.

Tomorrow- Tuesday October 25th will be the Fetterman - Oz Debate

My cynical expectation is that the GOP DARK MONEY & the Oz Campaign already have grotesque distorted pieces already written - proclaiming Fetterman to be a hopeless invalid - regardless of the actual realities of the debate - they are planning to do the ultimate “flooding” the space with total fabrication & vile spin.

Here’s an original idea: Produce PROOF of any “dark money.” Show us a link. Show us where it is linked ONLY to the Republican Party. Or admit you just made that up and are a liar.

A or B.

Simple enough.

Fact is, Fetterman was a privileged, trust fund baby frat boy who has NEVER earned anything in his entire life. He is today not qualified to be a dishwasher, much less a member of the US Senate. His record by itself would qualify ANY opponent who runs against him. And Dr. Oz has a much better track record of creating jobs and improving the world.

Let’s see that “dark money” proof. Or admit you lied.

I’ll be surprised if more don’t come forward.

Obama and Joe Biden are going to campaign for Fetterman this week lol… so Obama is a commie

I hope both of those assholes do that.
It will increase the margin of Fetterman’s landslide LOSS.

fetterman is a moron!

So sick of these mods asking republicans gotcha questions, leading them to argumentative responses. We always have to debate the moderators and their opponents …

Oz under performed tonight. But damn

The official thread, no duplicates

Perhaps you Pennsylvania’s can tell us what the marked out tattoo on Fetterman’s, I believe right arm, said before it was covered up. I am curious about what a person like that would believe in enough to be inked but change his mind about later.
Addendum: I researched the ànswer. I have also seen the Liberal media spin.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

They never asked him any though questions… that was only for Oz

I think we had a few in here that voted for Fetterman I ain’t saying no names but you can imagine lol

Pennsylvania should demand Fetterman step down as lieutenant governor immediately

Thx! But that’s so sad I don’t even wanna watch.

Pennsylvania is a corrupt state. The democrats steal elections. They don’t care about the people. All they care about is power. They rig the system so that they always win, no matter how many people vote for the other side. They don’t care about democracy or fairness. All they want is to stay in power. And they will do whatever it takes to make sure that happens. Pennsylvania needs to wake up and realize that their state is being stolen from them. The only way to fix this is to catch and prosecute the corrupt democrats who have been stealing elections for years. Only then will Pennsylvania be a free and fair state. Guess that won’t be happening any time soon.

1 Like

Political debates have become a joke, and the consequence of skipping a debate has become quite small. Candidates have to weigh whether refusing to appear will make them appear weak, vs. whether appearing and not putting on a good show or being hit with a zinger that the media and/or Twitterverse loves might be worse.

I been saying for along time, it’s time patriotic Americans return to urban areas. These are our neighborhoods.