Pelosi on Trump: "Everybody should be appalled by what [he] said [yesterday]"

Nancy Pelosi criticizes President Trump for saying he would welcome information on opponents from foreign countries while ignoring the FACT that Hillary PAID for false information from a foreign country.

What a hypocritical bitch she is!

2 Likes

The democrats crying outrage has become as old as the boy crying wolf.

Too bad one day they might actually have something valid to say and the world will shrug their shoulders, “meh”. Whatever credibility they may have once had they carelessly tossed away via TDS.

1 Like

DItto! Worth repeating.

2 Likes

How’s that? Anyway, you like that Trump’s soliciting help to win re-election from a foreign country…again?

Again! :dizzy_face: It NEVER happened the first time and seriously it’s pathetic that the Mueller report let you down and even if the donkey Dems who control 1/2 of the house give you impeachment President Trump isn’t going anywhere but now you’ll have the above conspiracy to get you through the next 6 years! :roll_eyes:

He asked an adversarial country, in front of god and the world, to get him HRC’s emails. What are you talking about. The invitation could not have been more salient…:man_shrugging:

Keep it up, Roxie. :+1:

Pretty soon, you too will be on his ignore list. The guy won’t have anyone to talk to if he keeps it up :rofl:

2 Likes

Of course it didn’t. As Democratic house members that have ACTUALLY read it said, it identifies ten potential examples of obstruction. That’s the purpose for any inquiry.

So they “said”.

What are the ten examples and list them for us please.

Oh my gawd you can’t make this stuff up :roll_eyes: and leftist liberals get miffed when they are accused of having no sense of humor when actually they have no sense of anything ! :open_mouth:

So sad! :anguished:

2 Likes

Well you may dismiss it as a joke. But it was certainly no joking matter. And Russia jumped on it immediately.

1 Like

What no mention of what Marcia Fudge said on the house floor 2 days ago? Your fake moral outrage is telling of the double standard you regularly try to preach here!

He won’t of course because he didn’t read all 439 pages! That is what parrots who repeat MSM talking points are for!

God I hope there is a landslide in 2020 with Democrats losing big!

2 Likes

“The house members who read it said” :rofl:

1 Like

Mueller said there was insufficient evidence of obstruction. The Dems must be calling Mueller a liar.

1 Like

Will Mueller be forced to testify? That is when the real shitstorm arrives me thinks if he is compelled to!

Mueller dreads being questioned by Jim Jordan, John Ratcliffe, Doug Collins and a few other Republicans…as he should.

The Democrats will likely throw him softball questions designed to bolster their lunacy.

My money is on Jordan and Nunez to get Mueller to out himself if that were to happen, although I think the two are not in same committees! But agree on Collins, especially him, he is so direct and his professionalism is uncanny!

Correct. Nunes is the ranking member of Adam Schiff’s HPSCI.

I think maybe Mueller will be called before both Nadler and Schiff. There may be a reason for a closed door hearing, but neither Schiff nor Nadler prefer those because the questioning procedures are different.

In closed door hearings, each side gets a long, uninterrupted time to grill the witness…similar to a court cross examination. In open session, they go back and forth 5 minutes per side.

1 Like