Pelosi on Trump: "Everybody should be appalled by what [he] said [yesterday]"

How exactly and please be precise.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/565157/
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2019/04/18/trumps-clinton-emails-mueller-report

“Pelosi on Trump”

EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I have to go wash out my brain now…

4 Likes

Liberals will lie about what President Trump says right after watching a video of him saying it. Amazing!

Tucker Carlson had a liberal guest on tonight to discuss Trump’s reply to the George Stephanopoulus hypothetical question about being approached by a foreign power with offers of information regarding a political opponent.

George asked if he would take the information or call the FBI. Trump said he might do both. He would listen to the information and notify the FBI if there was something wrong. He even used Norway (not a hostile nation) to clarify the hypothetical.

This dumbass guest (I forget his name) said that Trump claimed he would not call the FBI. He said this RIGHT AFTER THE VIDEO EXCERPT WAS PLAYED!

Tucker chuckled and asked if he’d like to hear the tape again…but it wasn’t replayed.

Then the dumb bastard said that the Steele dossier incident was different because Steele was a RETIRED British agent and the whole dossier thing was just opposition research…even though it involved information coming from RUSSIA (a hostile nation).

Liberalism is a mental disorder!

1 Like

You are right. Hillary should have never exposed classified documents to Russian hackers by using an unsecured network. Trump’s remarks regarding “ask the Russians” was about finding the missing emails that Hillary had scrubbed from the hard drives. It was not about asking the Russians to spy on her. The cows had already left the barn long before he made his joke about it.

1 Like

Hypocrite is only half of it. Any politician who says they would not accept dirt on an opponent in an election campaign if it came from a non-citizen is a liar.

1 Like

Well I asked for precision but got the opposite! Both articles are full of bull, contradicting sentences and paragraphs to downright lies but in both articles, one buried in the middle the other the last two paragraphs, point out that Mueller could not make any connections or find any evidence of knowledge by Trump or anyone in his campaign who were aware of the Russia meddling.

Here is a more “precise” article which I’m sure you won’t believe because you’re locked into the collusion conspiracy, not a criticism because you’re not alone as for the last two decades the MSM had ratcheted conspiracy theory’s to the point that there are 30-40% of the population who believe one conspiracy or another from Truthers, to Birthers and now they’ve given us the Collusion-Delusion conspiracy!

Well then you shouldn’t fear an inquiry where there’s access to all redacted materials and congress continues the investigation.

I’m sorry, but I didn’t say a word about “collusion”.

I was talking about obstruction. :wink:

Really! With you’re “Russia ran with it” comment, silly me to I assume you were talking about Russia! :astonished: I have to come to another assumption and that is I don’t think you know what you’re talking about!

2 Likes

Lmao, sorry I was thinking of the other discussion I was having on the ten possible obstruction charges in the MR…:roll_eyes:

Yes, to trumps public invitation to Russia.

The president listens to all information not just on opponents.

Imagine if he reported everything he heard with th FBI, they would need a new department to investigate it.

Every president has received such information. The only difference is Trump said something about it while the others said nothing.

As many among of us here arrived at the same conclusion when regarding Montecrappo’s posts! He’s the daily running joke here! Sort of like the comic section of the newspaper!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/matt-gaetz-trump-media-stephanopoulos-russia

Ignoring the fact that when Trump made that sarcastic joking and mocking statement that Hillary’s emails had already been hacked! It was all over the news the deed was already done when Trump made the comments! It’s not even definitive nor has our Government been able to confirm that Russia was the culprit since the DNC would not allow the FBI to examine their servers or HIllary’s personal, stored in a toilet, server, the DNC outsourced the job to a private cybersecurity company CrowdStrike who pushed the Russia hacking narrative and has since revised and retracted statements it used to buttress claims of Russian hacking.

All this Russia collusion crap which has led to a new narrative of “obstruction” is a result of the sloppy, incompetent, malfeasance and probable criminal behavior of the DNC, Hillary and the toxic previous Administration and their partners in crime the MSM in an effort to cover their asses while framing and delegitimizing a duly elected President.

Its the BIGGEST SCANDAL in he history of the country.

1 Like

All of which I cover in the Spygate thread!

1 Like

He defended the comments after saying them long before his advisors told him he’d best claim he was joking. :wink:

No, there was always two issues.

How can you obstruct an investigation into something that does not exist?

So tell us, obstruction of what?

Actually he joked about Russia giving them to the media… not him.

And the 30,000 emails were gone long before the joke.

1 Like