Patriots are going to the super bowl!

What ever team it is, never beat the pats

You mean the Giants? Eli Manning? Ha ha ha! Good one!

Greatest day in NFL history!

https://youtu.be/hhnvbYN9uoI

Omg giants fan lol 4 and 5 you Dona quarterback sneak :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: what a bunch of losers haha

Twice beat Brady! So suck on it loser!

Giants arent even relevant lol losers

1 Like

Either are the Patriots! Who by the way just gotten blown out and sitting at home!

The Bills had seven drives on offense. And on each and every drive, the Bills scored a touchdown. They didnā€™t punt, allow a turnover, or kick a field goal all game and the Bills are the first to ever do that. Other than one blocked and one missed extra point, the Bills achieved perfection tonight.
WEAK ASS PATRIOTS .
PATRIOTS ONE AND DONE !!! :rofl:
BILLS BEAT THEM LIKE A GOVERNMENT MULE . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Canā€™t win all the Super Bowls. Brady probably was told by the NFL to let another team win. Last time I checked patriots were in the play offs ā€¦ giants? :rofl::rofl:

Yes I took the greatest team in NFL history to beat the patriots this year. Bills are great

0-2 against the Giants! Patriots never beat the Giants in a Superbowl! Like a little bitch here you are making shit up again! "The Bills cheated! Patriots got robbed blah, blah blah! You are pathetic!

1 Like

I know for a fact I called for an investigation in those two Super Bowl wins.

Yeah while living inside your own mind! :joy: :joy: :joy:

If youā€™re looking for sympathy from a Raiders fanā€¦ :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Iā€™m shocked as anyone patriots are out. Letā€™s just say cheating can happen to the best of them

Well, we know thatā€™s a fact.

Thanks for your support

Not a problem. :wink:

Coughtuckrule

1 Like

There isnā€™t an Americaā€™s Team, only the medias team. The Boyz , the pride of the media, despite Michael Irvins coke habit.
I guess the uniform makes a difference.

3 Likes