Patriots are going to the super bowl!

Patriots are back baby! Dominating!

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Worst team: Jacksonville Jaguars , NFL (-2.22 z-score) As impressive as the top teams of 2021 were, there was no shortage of candidates for worst team from the opposite end of the talent spectrum.

1 Like

So you’re anti-trump and you’re also anti-patriot interesting

Don’t brag about beating the Jags. No one gave my Eagles a chance of making the playoffs and they’re 9-7 and in. Jalen Hurts is unfairly disrespected and under-rated as a quarterback. He is the undisputed team leader.

So you back cheats ! I knew it !! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

After Spygate in 2007, the New England Patriots lost a first-round draft pick. Coach Bill Belichick was fined $500,000. The team was fined $250,000.

After Deflategate in 2015, quarterback Tom Brady was suspended four games, the team was fined $1 million and it lost two draft picks. That wasn’t severe enough. Not for a second offense. Belichick should have been banned for a significant period.

The Patriots have apparently cheated again. They filmed Cincinnati’s sideline during the Bengals’ game at Cleveland

6 Times The New England Patriots Allegedly Cheated In Big Games 2002: Marshall Faulk claims Patriots cheated Rams out of Super Bowl win 2004: James Harrison calls out the Patriots for more signal stealing 2007: The videotaping controversy known as “Spygate” rocks the NFL 2015: Legendary coach Don Shula calls out Bill Belichick.

Cheating is part of the Patriots’ business plan. It is institutional. It is constant. YOU LOSER

1 Like

Excuse me I’m going to forget I read this.

What a bitch move faking a post , I knew you were a douchebag but you are lower than the â– â– â–  genderbending coward your mom raise you to be asswipe . A moron that believes because New England has patriot in their name makes them patriots , laughable and pathetic.

1 Like

He is not capable of formulating a intelligent response so he resorts to such behaviors! Its what scumbags do when they are insecure and have to compensate for lack of intelligence! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I must have got his panties in a knot . He will have to run out and have that cum dumpster piss on him again . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Lmao TRIGGGGERED! Hahaha job done

This thread is not going to age well!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Vernon Jones appreciates your confidence​:rofl::rofl:

Let’s fcuking go patriots! 24-20 pats!

Fuck the patri*ts. :wink:

2 Likes

27-3 Not looking good for your Patsies!

They are cheating… so this loss means nothing … hope the nfl takes draft picks away… hey gotta go

Cheating? How so? That is rich! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They have a spy watching our plays … o well nfl will crack down

Yeah right! Coming from a team that was caught spying that is rich! You are hilarious man!

Patriots are getting bitched slapped! Just face it, its over!

1 Like

Yea it’s unfortunate this game was skewed by massive cheating