Patriots are going to the super bowl!

Okay. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

OMG! That is great! I am literally laughing at this one! Greatest meme of all time!

Go ahead gloat and live in the past! The Patsies are no more!

Meanwhile this was awesome!

NFL Players React To Buffalo Bills Beating New England Patriots Wild Card

1 Like

Super Bowll r*ings. ********* :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I agree let’s see how this investigation goes

The best team that got bitched slapped and are now watching the playoffs instead of being in them and playing! Ahh, the insufferable delusional patriot fans! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Relive the beatdown because it was glorious seeing the Cheatriots get owned like nobody’s business! !
:joy: :joy: :joy:

https://youtu.be/VyDQdswNNK8

1 Like

Dude… really? You have to alter/make up posts that I never made??? C’mon man!

You you wrote it ………

No… I didn’t. I have no idea how it became a post from me. Site issue?

Ha sure you didn’t write it.

You win. I can’t find it anywhere in this thread, so I must have written it. :grin:

2 Likes

I think we can all agree pats got robbed

1 Like

Cowboy Class

1 Like

He’s a veteran QB . He should have known to run far enough and slide down to have time for one more play.It’s his fault for not giving the ball to the umpire to spot the ball. No excuses Boyz fans.

Cowboys suck! It’s all about the pats we are Americas team

A team that got stomped and is now out of the playoffs! Fk the Patriots!

And we know scumbags and losers don’t honor their bets!

Awww do we have a cowboys fan ?? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nope! Wouldn’t you like to know!