Paris police attack: Four killed by knife-wielding man

Really? That’s your argument? Only weak people make such assumptions! Your in perfect company one only has to see the typical response to know that to be true !

Can you say triggered?

1 Like

Because most French cops don’t carry guns?

French police are always armed when out. Maybe the fact that they were not out of their building had something to do with it?

Magnito makes an appearance in the “bi-lines”.

The religion of peace strikes again…

• be me
  • hear knife attack in Paris kills 4 cops
  • lol a muslim again
  • dude has a french name and is mute and deaf
  • wut, my muslim detector must be broken
  • actually, he was a muslim convert

Winning.

https://lfpress.com/pmn/news-pmn/politics-news-pmn/paris-police-hq-attacker-recently-converted-to-islam-bfm-tv/wcm/482b32d4-ae4d-4dd4-be7f-28d09a054587

1 Like

The UK cucks are already working on that…

4 Likes

Imagine if someone opened fire on the knife wielder with a gun. Maybe three more people would still be alive today.

Ginzu will have to recall all knives sold in France to avoid class action lawsuits because their products were responsible for the murders.

Yup. You’re powerless to change Mother Nature. She’s way ahead of you. Climate has always changed.

Oh dear. Such drama! Civilization has always adapted to climate change.

What then do you suggest were Yellowstone to erupt full bore? :face_with_monocle:

Is there a French equivalent of the ACLU??? If so , watch for a lawsuit claiming excessive force against the police. The Leftists may complain the police didn’t talk enough to get him to surrender.

It has been confirmed that the assailant was a member of the religion of peace.

No surprise there, as in all things terrorist related the Libs will spin it as purely coincidental and deny there is any problem.

OP

I’ve got a strong feeling that this guy was coerced into carrying out the attack. I’m also convinced that the driver of the runaway refuse truck in Glasgow 3 or 4 Christmases ago had been ‘got at’ by international terrorists. And that some of the stabbings here in the UK are terrorist-related.

You couldn’t make it up, as they say. No wonder our country is in such a state with twats like him running the show.

Political Correctness strikes again

• Recently converted to Islam
  • Committed an atrocity killing multiple people
  • Police are baffled and rule out terrorism

Idiots…

1 Like

Time to confiscate all knives and sharp instruments.

Liberal logic, it’s ok as less were killed than if they used a gun.

1 Like

You missed out a word - radicalized? That’s what they usually come up with so as not to frighten the horses.

I would imagine by being tactile kill someone in the bathroom kill someone making a drink kill someone sitting at their desk

Have a look at the Shane O’Brien murder it happened at the RE bar in eastcote the video is all of the internet you can kill someone with a knife very quickly

The French police have found several pieces of evidence linking the Police murder to terrorist Islam. Should we be surprised?