Panic at DC Gay Pride Parade 😂

My family’s enslavement is incidental to me. I only bring it up to educate nimrod liberals. Aside from that, my family moved on and did not use it to cry “VICTIM VICTIM GIMME GIMME FREE STUFF”. Instead, my own grandfather, born under Ottoman slavery came here legally, didnt get free stuff but worked. And so did his son and daughters. And so do I. And that is why I can happily and justifiably shit on all liberals who call for reparations from me and those like me. Accumulated wealth …my ass.

Who’s they. Trump didn’t like bump stocks, doesn’t like suppressors, and is the one that suggested there would be some circumstances when cops should ignore constitutional due process and just confiscate guns. The most constitutionally ignorant president in US history.

Swing and a miss!

I wasn’t talking about slavery as a whole.

Just talking about particular individuals.

Muslims and Islam were oddities in the Colonies and the States. They certainly couldn’t bring Sharia in any form to bear within the States.

In terms of a classification / demographic group Islam’s only meaningful “contribution” was as pirates and slavers, the same sort of “contribution” that Islam had been making for centuries.

I don’t believe that that was suggested…:man_shrugging:

The point is what they had to contribute on the matter of law, what Muslims are commanded to impose, they couldn’t and didn’t.

Islam isn’t woven into anything. It’s a stain from when someone spilled something on America’s quilt.

Again, recall that there wasn’t even a mosque in America until the 20th (associations a bit before that).

The oldest Synagogue is from the 17th century.

The first churches even older and in the many thousands after that.

But I never claimed that…:man_shrugging:

You said Obama was correct, but he was not.

Except as an enemy Islam simply didn’t matter, it is not part of what made America.

Yes, but neither he or I said anything about the imposition of sharia law…:man_shrugging:

That was a side point, something that helps demonstrates how Islam was not part of this story from the beginning.

He was wrong. Islam wasn’t important, it was just an oddity … unless you discount Islam for its slaving, piracy etc: as a foreign enemy it somewhat mattered. It was among the reasons why, for instance, we strengthened our navy.

So in order to be a part of the founding of America, they needed to have attempted enforcing sharia law? That makes no sense.

They are a part of the fabric of this country via their slave labor working without compensation building the wealth of the original colonists, and nothing you say will EVER erase that history, try as you may.

Which of course has nothing to do with the point. What contributions did Muslims make to the Founding of our nation, or it’s founding documents?

Be specific.