Panic at DC Gay Pride Parade 😂

Rumors of shots fired during the DC Pride parade or whatever gay gathering this was.

Hilarity ensued.

https://twitter.com/DanaVivianWhite/status/1137510601125703685?s=19

https://twitter.com/WomanRespecting/status/1137514008003698688?s=19

3 Likes

What did they expect? It’s DC. This is like holding a ■■■ parade in the South side of Chicago and not expecting a shooting. :clown_face:

1 Like

I’m not even sure if a shooting actually occurred, which makes this even funnier.

1 Like

No shooting did occur. But nobody would be laughing if it happened at a Trump rally. It’s just funny to the homophobics.

Gives new meaning to “drag racing”

4 Likes

Someone should have thrown a string of firecrackers and ran. lol

They are all a bunch of ■■■■■■■ and wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.

1 Like
1 Like

From what I’m seeing no shots were fired, just two guys got in a fight and one of them showed a gun.

Those brave “Gay Pride” fighters heard someone had a gun, crapped their pants and ran for the hills.

From the footage I’ve seen it was like 2,000 guys with atomic balm in their cracks running around looking for a tub of ice water and a bunch of panic stricken dykes pissing their pants looking for a place to hide.

That would get you nailed for a felony incitement and creating a terrorist incident, about 20 years in prison.

Not a good idea. Funny maybe, but with grave consequences.

If it happened at a Trump rally there would probably be several hundred people lawfully responding with deadly force.

And cucking to the degenerates of this world will get me a life of misery or death.

2 Likes

You’ll be very popular in prison. Have a good stay.

The picture is just disgusting. The title? Is it natural? No. Next stupid question. Do I care what they do? Nope but it’s not natural, it’s not normal and I’m entitled to my opinion on it.

1 Like

Now they’re going to use their irrational fear and a non-event to go after guns once again.

1 Like

bz-5ce2d5da372c0

4 Likes

Hey, Trump’s the one who said that cops should just confiscate guns from certain people and let the courts sort it out later.

This thread is not about Trump.

Stop trying to derail this thread.

1 Like

This thread is not about Trump.

Stop trying to derail this thread.

1 Like

I highly doubt he said that directly but if he did, he was wrong. What’s pathetic is we can’t have a conversation without being called “homophobes” as if we give a damn what they do. I personally think it’s wrong and it’s none of my business so long as they don’t try to mandate that I see it as normal, which they’ve been trying to do. The pronoun nonsense, the cake baking, etc… they’re trying to FORCE me to see it as normal and it’s not. I will not see it as normal. The panic is still funny.

2 Likes

A, MD, your not a moderator, and two, there’s at least 5 other posts veering from the specific topic. Were you going to get bossy with them too?