Panetta Claims Israel’s Pager Explosion Operation Was a 'Form of Terrorism'

Panetta Claims Israel’s Pager Explosion Operation Was a ‘Form of Terrorism’

Former CIA Director Leon Panetta called the mass detonation of Hezbollah pagers and walkie talkies a “form of terrorism.”

“The ability to be able to place an explosive in technology that is very prevalent these days and turn it into a war of terror.

The attacks did not kill or maim only members of Hezbollah. They also killed two children. One of them, Fatima Jaafar Mahmoud Abdullah, was 9½ years old.

Exploding pagers: Israel has a long history of pulling off complex attacks

But Israel rarely takes responsibility for such attacks, and its military declined to comment on the strike in Lebanon.
The Lebanese government were quick to blame Israel for the nearly simultaneous detonation of hundreds of pagers used by the militant group’s members in an attack Tuesday that killed at least nine people and wounded nearly 3,000 others, according to officials.
Israel has a long history of carrying out sophisticated remote operations, ranging from intricate cyberattacks to remote-controlled machine guns targeting leaders in drive-by shootings, suicide drone attacks, and the detonation of explosions .

What’s next anthrax attacks , letter bombs is there no limit to terrorism by Israel ?

Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., meanwhile, dropped a pair of joint resolutions that would block U.S. arms sales to Israel.

The Biden administration in August approved a series of arms sales totaling $20 billion to Israel, including “several systems that are directly tied to tens of thousands of civilian deaths in Gaza,” according to Sanders.

I hope that the USA doesn’t lose many lives in this war between two fanatical sides. Israel’s proven-to-be corrupt PM is trying to delay his likely entry into jail soon after he is no longer the nation’s leader. So, his political ego is giving the radicals in his government much of what they want. That is a basic fact. Two despicable sides in that part of the world now - with civilians suffering grandly. And the USA potentially having to fight deadly battles for one of the sides. Will American moms and dads be happy?

At least 24 Palestinians have been killed and 70 others injured in Israeli attacks in Gaza in the last 24 hours, the enclave’s health ministry has said.

The latest fatalities bring the death toll to 41,455, with another 95,878 people injured, the ministry added.

Israeli authorities, who rarely discuss operations in other countries, have declined to comment on whether Israel was responsible. But the sophisticated and complex operation bore the hallmarks of Israel’s intelligence agency, Mossad, which has a history of carrying out targeted assassinations abroad.
U.S. officials have acknowledged that Israel was behind the attack. Two U.S. officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive subject said the Israelis did not inform the United States about the specifics before the attack took place but told Washington afterward through intelligence channels.

Beirut’s international airport banned passengers from carrying pagers and walkie-talkies onto any aircraft

I’m certain that away from the cameras, Israeli politicians and military brass are slapping each other on the shoulders over this pager/walkie talkie attack. The innocent casualties, just like those in the ongoing war, are meaningless to them.

If this level of depraved indifference to human life and limb is where Israel is at in today’s middle east, the region is going to explode. Israel was already on very shaky ground with their allies. There are limits to how much carnage nations friendly to Israel are prepared to tolerate from its government. This current “win” may be end up being devastatingly Pyrrhic.

Sending rockets into Israel to kill civilians isn’t terrorism at it highest?

1 Like

There are no innocent players on either side… other than the civilians on both sides.

LOL without the rocket attacks there would be no conflict. Without the invasion of Israel, murdering civilians taking civilians prisoners then killing them there would be no war.

This ‘war’ is 3000+ years old. There is plenty of blood on both sides to go around.

1 Like

In less than one year, Israel killed 41,000 people in Gaza, most of whom are civilians, women and children.

Israel ALWAYS targets civilians. In Lebanon Israel killed 500 people, most of whom are civilians, women and children in one day.

Shabbos goys always serve Joos faithfully. It never changes.

I don’t know which war you’re referring to.

Jesus said Pharisees are children of the devil.
Today’s Judaism is 100% Pharisee.

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning
(John 8:44)

I suppose it isn’t a war. The “conflict” between Israelites and Palestinians has raged for thousands of years. There is nothing that is going to stop it untill Jesus comes back.

Palestinians are descended from ancient Israel and Judea.

“Israelis” today are mostly Ashkenazi Joos who are Turkic Khazarians, total strangers to the land; they converted to Pharisee Judaism in the 9th century in what is today Ukraine / southern Russia. (Gog and Magog in Ezekiel 38)

1 Like

Mark Sleboda

Hezbollah is not targeting civilians.
Scott Ritter @about 1:00:00
Israel continues to kill civilians.

Anybody who supports terrorist Joos is a criminal.

I know. I do watch what you post. I’m just saying that this thing has gone on for longer than any of us can even make sense of/grasp in terms of time.

I maintain that there is enough blood shed on both sides to make “taking a side” a ridiculous undertaking. This will end when God says it will.

I won’t even have a conversation with most people about this, because I know I will be called anti semite, because I can see that Israel is not in the least innocent in this conflict.

1 Like

According to the Old Testament and Qur’an, there is only one side that is good.
As for Jesus, I’m not so sure about his teaching.

As for myself, I believe in the Creator God, and that other minor deities are manifestations and executioners of the Creator’s will. Perhaps like the Catholics believe in Mary and angels. However, there are also dark entities who work against the Creator’s will.

Did the Creator also create them and allow them to do what they do? I guess so.
Why? I don’t know.

1 Like

Without gross mistreatment by the joos there would be no conflict .

Fifty years after Israel occupied the West Bank and Gaza Strip, it controls these areas through repression, institutionalized discrimination, and systematic abuses of the Palestinian population’s rights, Human Rights Watch said today.
Whether it’s a child imprisoned by a military court or shot unjustifiably, or a house demolished for lack of an elusive permit, or checkpoints where only settlers are allowed to pass, few Palestinians have escaped serious rights abuses during this 50-year occupation,” said Sarah Leah Whitson, Middle East director at Human Rights Watch. “Israel today maintains an entrenched system of institutionalized discrimination against Palestinians in the occupied territory – repression that extends far beyond any security rationale.”

Israeli authorities have since 1967 facilitated the transfer of its civilians to the occupied West Bank, including East Jerusalem, in violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention. In 1967, Israel established two settlements in the West Bank: Kfar Etzion and East Talpiot; by 2017, Israel had established 237 settlements there, housing approximately 580,000 settlers. Israel applies Israeli civil law to settlers, affording them legal protections, rights, and benefits that are not extended to Palestinians living in the same territory who are subjected to Israeli military law. Israel provides settlers with infrastructure, services, and subsidies that it denies to Palestinians, creating and sustaining a separate and unequal system of law, rules, and services.

At least five categories of major violations of international human rights law and humanitarian law characterize the occupation: unlawful killings; forced displacement; abusive detention; the closure of the Gaza Strip and other unjustified restrictions on movement; and the development of settlements, along with the accompanying discriminatory policies that disadvantage Palestinians.

Many of Israel’s abusive practices were carried out in the name of security.

Palestinian children in the Israel military detention system face physical and emotional abuse, with four out of five (86%) of them being beaten, and 69% strip-searched, according to new research by Save the Children. Nearly half (42%) are injured at the point of arrest, including gunshot wounds and broken bones. Some report violence of a sexual nature and some are transferred to court or between detention centres in small cages, the child rights organisation said.

• During arrest, 42% of children were injured, including gunshot wounds and broken bones, and 65% of children were arrested during the night, mostly between midnight and dawn. Half of all arrests took place in the children’s home.
  • The majority of children experienced appalling levels of physical and emotional abuse, including being beaten (86%), being threatened with harm (70%), and hit with sticks or guns (60%).
  • Some children reported violence and abuse of a sexual nature, including being hit or touched on the genitals and 69% reported being strip searched.
  • 60% of children experienced solitary confinement with the length of time varying from one 1 day to as long as 48 days.
  • Children were denied access to basic services, 70% said they suffered from hunger and 68% said they didn’t receive any healthcare.
  • 58% of children were denied visits or communication with their family while detained.
  • The majority of children detained are boys – a trend reflected by the survey, with boys representing 97% of the respondents.
1 Like
2 Likes

Mark Sleboda was talking about it too.
This is terrorism at its best.
Joos don’t care who gets killed or if planes and cars crash, killing many innocent people.

You can’t trust any hi-tech products coming from western countries, especially Europe, North and South America where manufacturers can easily be infiltrated by Joos.

This time, pager parts were made in Hungary. Traditional hot bed of Joos.

1 Like

41K, the people who elected the terrorists to run their government and guide them. If they could get their head out of their ass, return the people who are still alive maybe this could end. The upside the tunnels will no longer be of use to shuttle rockets to schools and hospitals to rain down on Israel. Voting has consequences yet the morons in Gaza will learn nothing like you the resident Nazi.