Painting NM Red!

Would love it if this were to happen! Trump was just in Santa Fe campaigning and there were huge crowds! Unheard for a state that is typically blue, but if Trump carries the state in 2020, the liberals heads will explode!

Look at the front page headline in the “Santa Fe New Mexican? Also the twitter thread is even more interesting!

1 Like

He wins NM and it’s going to be an indicator of a landslide. JMO.

I’m not from that area of the country but I don’t see why New Mexico would be a blue state? I’ve only been there twice but outside the small cities it seems pretty rural. Didn’t strike me as a flaming liberal place.

There are lots of people in New Mexico that have come from third world shitholes and they think recreating those shitholes is a good idea. Then you have all of the California transplants who got priced out. Then you have all the meth heads and drug addicts who just want free shit.

Then you have everyone else. if everyone else has gotten so fed up that they are willing to get up off their asses and go vote then Trump will take the state.

If it’s a landslide, we’ll know before NM closes the polls and announces numbers.

But I fully get the point. If the political temp is red enough for Trump to win NM, it’ll be a landslide akin to Reagan in 1984.

1 Like

If people in New Mexico are actually stupid enough to vote for Donald Trump a second time they get every ounce of misery that they deserve. My hope is that New Mexico isn’t completely filled with racists and that they make the right choice.

You can continue to call him a racist, just makes you look stupid. How is it that this man wasn’t a racist until he put an R next to his name? How is it that Rap celebrated Trump? How is it that every single Republican that’s run for President since the 70’s has been accused of racism? What’s changed? No one believes your ass anymore, you’ve cried wolf one too many times. You’re now like the little kid on the playground that’s calling everyone stupid, yet he’s the one with the failing grades. Everyone just laughs at you.

How about me? Am I a racist because I support Trump’s policies? (I don’t particularly care for him personally but I do like most of his policies)

2 Likes

If you are white and you support Donald Trump then yes you are a racist. If you are a person of color and support Donald Trump then you have been lied to and have been misled by racists who want to use you and oppress you.

Exactly what I thought your stupid ass would say. You’re so fucking ignorant that it’s pathetic.

So here’s the deal.

I hate my grandson because he’s Hispanic.
I hate my granddaughter because she’s Hispanic.
I hate two of my life long friends (30 years now) because they’re black.
I hate my brother in law because he’s black.
I hate my nephew and three nieces because they’re black.
I hate the young lady living with us to get back on her feet because she’s black.

Actually, that’s all bullshit. I love those people, it’s angry feminists that I despise because they’re too stupid to understand what they preach is hate, not enlightened thought.

1 Like

Somehow, I don’t think you’re for real. But you certainly have a lot of balls to take on this lot single handedly! :laughing:

I am for real and I am a former Freebird member I just mysteriously wasn’t invited here. I find that to be really interesting.

I am not going to be afraid or bully by anyone online and I’m here to keep an eye on things.

1 Like

I’m hoping she/he/it is playing troll because I’d hate to think someone is this stupid but sadly enough, those people do exist. You can pull up a thousand youtube videos proving it. Either way, if someone thinks we’re racist because we support Trump and they’re for real, that person is just hopelessly low IQ and probably not smart enough to change their mind.

No one’s trying to bully you. We’re just laughing at the insane level of ignorance if you really believe the shit you spout.

Of course you love your own family. Most people do unless they have a really messed up reason for hating them like molestation or something.

But you aren’t doing anything to actually help them. If you want to show your love in the best way possible then you should help tear down the barriers of systemic oppression that white people have built in this country for generations. Start by recognizing your own white privilege and go from there. I’m happy to help.

Well it is certainly entertaining!

1 Like

It is just a troll. Stop feeding it.

Mysteriously not invited from Freebird? No, I don’t think there was anything mysterious about it. :laughing:

2 Likes

How dehumanizing of you. Just like what the Nazis did to the ■■■■■

There’s no oppression. It’s made up bullshit by the left. The ONLY problem the black community has is people that lie to them and convince them they’re victims. The girl living with us is black. She’s working full time and going to college. There wasn’t a damn thing standing in her way but herself. We took her in (she was my daughters friend) and she’s saving for her own apartment and getting a degree in nursing. She will succeed because she’s learned to lean on herself rather than others.

Seriously, we have GOT to stop teaching black people they’re victims because it’s just not TRUE. You can succeed here without governments help and without some sort of made up bullshit to blame the white man. This white privilege bullshit is also just insane. I had NOTHING growing up and joined the Army. I managed to get an education. I worked my way up in the oilfield in the past 30 years and I’m in the top 2% of income earners now. My father was a painter. My grandfather was a ditch rider. One of my best friends has exactly the same story, except he was from inner city Baltimore and he left to avoid gang violence. He’s in the top 2% of income earners as well.

You seriously might THINK you’re helping with this white privilege crap but when you convince someone they’re a victim, they ACT like it and you have stolen their future. Just QUIT if you really care.

1 Like

I know. I don’t respond for the troll’s benefit, I just want to ensure no casual observer thinks the troll has a good point. :wink:

I am so happy to hear that you are helping a person of color. I disagree with everything else you said but I’m happy the end result is the same.