Out With the Old and Out With the New

In order to prepare Conservative voters from across the nation, please enter the name of an office seeker or incumbent that you would NOT like to see elected this November. Comments are, of course, welcome.
I will start the ball rolling with that ultra-liberal and twit, ELAINE LURIA OF VIRGINIA, the nemesis of the Old Dominion. The U.S. House of Reprehensibles would be better off without her.

Your turn

1 Like

Ayana Presley I’m voting for Donnie Palmer

My pick is Josh Gottheimer (D) NJ 5th District.

There is no way he consistently gets the majority of the votes. Here in Bergen County - there are Trump signs everywhere. Same for up north in Sussex County, which is nothing but forests and farmland.

This is exactly why we need Voter ID and in-person voting. If these dirtbags had to play by the rules, they would lose every time.

2 Likes

It seems like every election, we’re faced with the same choices: the career politician who’s been in office for decades or the fresh-faced newcomer who promises to shake things up. And time and again, we elect the newcomer, only to be disappointed when they fail to deliver on their promises. Career politicians have become so entrenched in the system that they no longer work for the people. They’re more interested in securing their own power and position than they are in actually governing. That’s why we need term limits: to get rid of the career politicians and give regular people a chance to serve. With term limits in place, legislators would be more accountable to their constituents and less likely to abuse their power. It’s time for a change, and term limits are the way to make it happen.

Agreed. Politicians are quick to forget their promises and slow to enact real change whether they are brand new or long-serving. They get comfortable in their cushy jobs and start looking out for their own interests instead of those of their constituents. Term limits would help to address this problem by ensuring that politicians only serve for a set period of time, after which they would be required to step down. This would create more opportunities for new blood to enter the political arena and would give voters a greater say in who represents them. It would also make it easier to hold politicians accountable since they would know that their time in office was limited. Term limits would help to create a more responsive and effective government that is better able to meet the needs of its citizens. Unfortunately, those in power won’t give that power up.

Politicians stopped listening to us a long time ago. Right around the time that they stopped fearing us.

As a West Virginia girl I want that senile old backstabbin piece of shit Joe Manchin gone! I dont know why or how that filthy lying Democrat traitor keeps getting elected but we got enough damn problems in WV and he ain’t fixed one!

2 Likes

Glad I won’t have to deal with Luria when the district lines get fixed. If you are north of Newport News, you are going back to the 1st District and will have Wittman.

I have a different point of view.

Politicians are often derided as power-hungry, self-serving, and out of touch. But the truth is that most politicians are idealists who genuinely want to make the world a better place. They enter politics because they want to effect change and make a difference in people’s lives. Of course, the political process can be frustratingly slow, and it’s easy to become disillusioned when progress is stymied by special interests or partisan gridlock. But even in the face of these challenges, politicians continue to fight for the things they believe in. So the next time you’re tempted to write off all politicians as corrupt sellouts, remember that many of them are still fighting the good fight, even if it doesn’t always seem like it.

Damn bro, that must be some good crack you’re smoking.

Bullshit! Politicians are incompetent, self-serving scumbags. They will say anything to get elected, and once they’re in office they do nothing but line their own pockets and fuck over the very people they claimed to care about. They’re all worthless sacks of shit, and the sooner we can get rid of them all the better. The world would be a much better place without them.

1 Like

They may not start out as sell outs, but they almost always end up that way. The system is broken.

Okay…so far we have Manchin, Presley and Luria.
I have to say that "Feckless Fetterman"is the archetypical Liberal so let’s throw his"hoodie"into the mix of mayhem. Pennsylvania had better go Ozzie quick or elect a cursed man.

I want Colin Allred out here in Dallas. He’s a bumbling moron.

@RickRoll you seem to have a very pessimistic view of the world. While I understand your frustration with politicians, you failed to connect the dots with the importance of voting.

Voting is important because it is one of the foundations that our country was built on. It is a right that each and every citizen of the United States has, and it is something that we should all exercise, regardless of our political affiliation. Here are a few reasons why voting is so important.

Voting Protects Our Rights and Freedoms
The most obvious reason why voting is important is because it protects our rights and freedoms. By voting, we can choose the leaders of our country who we believe will best represent us and our interests. We can also have a say in the laws that are passed, which can directly impact our lives. If we do not vote, we are essentially giving up our power to have a say in how we are governed.

Voting Holds Elected Officials Accountable
When we vote, we are holding our elected officials accountable. If they do not perform their duties to the best of their abilities or keep their promises, we can vote them out of office. This keeps them from becoming complacent and allows us to ensure that only the most qualified individuals are leading our country.

Voting Encourages Participation in Our Democracy
By voting, we are encouraging others to do the same. Voting shows that we care about our democracy and want to participate in its success. When more people vote, it raises the quality of our democracy as a whole.

So NOW you understand how important your vote is! Get out there and make your voice heard! Our democracy depends on it!

In a perfect world, there would be no Beto O’Rourke in any public office.
I am reminded of the American Civil War (“The War of Yankee Aggression”) when Southern governor’s wielded sympathy against Federal tyranny .Manly figures like Desantis,Abbott and Youngkin were the norm, while Carpetbaggers like O’Rourke would get a warm reception of TAR & FEATHERS as well as a courtesy ride out of town…on a RAIL!
And I realized what Feckless Fetterman reminds me of… a plantation slave overseer! Just add a bullwhip!!!

1 Like

If you scan over the previous threads on this site, I think you will find that most recent posts are dealing with foreign issues. May I suggest that we focus on AMERICA ,at least until the Midterm Election is over? There are enough problems to deal with HERE!
Remember that misdirecting voters to foreign issues to cover failed Democratic policies is a favorite liberal ploy.

The Midterm may not take place contingent on the Ukraine situation.

You mean like the Gulf of Tonkin,the Iranian Hostage situation or the North Korean invasion? How about WWI & WWII? All of which were DEMOCRAT Presidents in office, diverting attention elsewhere.
Seems like more than a coincidence.

Well if that is the case then the same ones arbitrarily making these decisions are fair game too. They are desperate for a war!

1 Like