OPEC Cuts Production And Smashes Biden In The Mouth ⛽

I couldn’t believe he became President. I think something weird happened and that some people cheated.

2 Likes

Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) should be dismantled. This organization has been nothing but trouble for the United States and the rest of the world ever since it was established in 1960. By colluding to set oil prices, OPEC has managed to bleed the rest of the world dry while enriching themselves. This is grossly unfair and needs to stop.

I don’t think they are going to dismantle anytime soon and in the bigger picture the Saudi’s are only concerned with keeping the price of Oil at a certain price for as long as they can, especially when demand has been lower due to COVID restrictions. The best solution for the dumbass in the White House is to turn our own energy production on, but you know the answer to that as to why they won’t.

Don’t you think that US dependency on Foreign oil is a bigger problem?

2 Likes

So glad we decided to go in another direction. European freeze is coming soon

1 Like

The US has so much oil it doesn’t need the assholes at OPEC. We have the technology to extract it and the infrastructure to transport it. We don’t need their help. And yet, every time we turn around, it seems like they’re there, screwing us over. First it was the1973 oil crisis, then the Iran-Iraq war, and now this. These pussies in DC need to stop letting them dictate our energy policy and tell OPEC to go fuck themselves.

The US was already energy independent until they committed a coup and took over. By “Coup” I think you know what I am talking about. This situation with our economy is all by design in order to collapse our system. All part of of the “Great Reset” You will own nothing and be happy" How? Control your energy and food source. Once they control that, they can control you.

1 Like

Now the truth is actually coming out. Looky here!

1 Like

Watch Biden try to punish the Saudi’s for not helping him win the election

1 Like

https://www.rt.com/business/564576-saudi-us-oil-demand/

1 Like

1 Like

Brian Deese is a liar! Then again nothing new with this administration but its entertaining seeing this POS squirm out of answering a direct question.

1 Like

There’s No US Crude Going to France for the First Time in Four Years

A strike in the European nation is upending normal trade flows
US oil exports are getting rerouted to Denmark, Italy

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-10-20/french-strike-snarls-oil-refineries-upends-us-exports

That is because no one wants to negotiate with these losers who essentially stole an election and fucked everything up! Welcome to amateur hour!

1 Like