OPEC Cuts Production And Smashes Biden In The Mouth ⛽

What has been the situation with your colleagues? Where are the current prices heading or what are the plans to counter this problem?

As you already know my family is from Iceland and we invested in Geothermal energy. We won’t be worried about heating this winter as we don’t rely on oil or Gas. It’s the driving that worries me. Sweden survives more because we don’t worry we just go with whatever they throw at us, like C-19. I am sure Europe is trying to shore up other sources to replace Russian imports gas products.

Iceland is definitely one place I want to go and is on the top on my list. Geothermal is an interesting source of energy. I didn’t know that it is possible in Sweden too? My brother didn’t tell me about that either, he lives in Finzbong.

What is the price of a liter of gas there now?

It’s about 22. SEK Or in USD 7 and half dollars.

Yes we built our other property with Geothermal tech. It depends on location but we had to be green minded as everyone here is.

My brother just bought a green house and they been saying the same thing. He is now a manger of a factory that makes pans for the bakery industry.

I am not too familiar with that area. We are way up North in Reindeer country

What Reindeer country? Like actual reindeer’s?

2 Likes

Yes Reindeers. Look it up, there is an entire ancient Nordic culture near where my location is that goes back thousands of years.

Like these people you mean?

I saw this site too of the same people.

These girls are white!

Well that is both ironic and funny! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

These are from the Sami tribe people. They are well known as Reindeer herders.

Very Interesting. I call them the winter walkers. From one tribe to another. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Democrats are doing their best to drive an even bigger wedge between the US and the rest of the world and lose all influence, and for the Middle East to get closer to China and Russia. They are undoing all of Trump’s foreign policy successes.

2 Likes
2 Likes

This does seem like trying to black mail! The truth is every one despises Biden.

1 Like

Of course most despise Biden. What is even more embarrassing is other people from other parts of the world see this as being true as well. A repeated pattern from when Obozo was in office no one respected him either, lest for bowing down to foreign kings.

2 Likes