On Presidents Day, really bad quotes presidents

If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.
Barack Obama

It depends upon what the meaning of the word “is” is.
Bill Clinton

Children are our greatest natural resource.
Herbert Hoover

Children are not collectively owned. You could throw in it takes a village.

“During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet.”
He wasn’t a president but it was close: Al Gore.

What are your favorite really bad quotes from presidents.

Covfefe

For a win…

And by virtue of the power, and for the purpose aforesaid, I do order and declare that all persons held as slaves within said designated States, and parts of States, are, and henceforward shall be free; and that the Executive government of the United States, including the military and naval authorities thereof, will recognize and maintain the freedom of said persons.

– Abraham Lincoln

And fire and fury. Little rocket man :rofl:

1 Like

“There’s an old saying in Tennessee — I know it’s in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can’t get fooled again.”

I miss Bushisms. Trump makes Dubya sound like a scholar.

And you make Trump sound like a Rhodes scholar.

1 Like

A-Dangerous-Plan-Is-Better-Than-No-Plan-Funny-George-Bush-Meme-Picture

Screenshot_1

Slip of the forked tongue.

1 Like

quote-out-of-these-troubled-times-our-fifth-objective-a-new-world-order-can-emerge-we-are-george-h-w-bush-146-32-20

1 Like

Oops! Failed to see that you were looking for bad quotes. :blush:

Richard Nixon: “I’m not a crook”

Jimmy Carter (in his debate with Reagan): “I had a discussion with my daughter Amy the other day before I came here to ask her what the most important issue was. She said she thought the control of nuclear weaponry.”

Read my lips: no new taxes
President George H. W. Bush
RIP

Thanks Lou, I love you too you big snuggle monkey. :star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck:

Trump : Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush : Whatever you want.

Trump : Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Not a Presidential quote. You’re doing it wrong.

1 Like

True. Trump has matured immensely since taking the oath.

1 Like

“I’ll have those black folks (I cleaned it up, I don’t use that word) voting voting Democrat for the next 200 years.”
Lyndon Racist Bastard Johnson

You mean like learning the job like every president before him.