Omg no one showed up for Biden’s inauguration! Lol

Good … 2 days ago what happen

https://youtu.be/Sdevc0p66qQ

Was this even reported? Scary times when right wing media is silent

No and they won’t. I have to give it to her for having such courage. Even though its mostly symbolic it needed to be done.

2 Likes

silly ass lies… BY THE HEAD SILLY ASS… but that’s the retrumpliCON party now RED NECK retrumpliCONS

Isn’t it funny how some are so desperate for attention? That ignore feature works like a charm! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Hey guys,

in case you´re ever interested in having a civil conversation facetoface, or at least voicetovoice, instead of this comment section, pls try out Chatalope.
Next discussion is happening on 6th of February, 5 pm EST
www.chatalope.com?rsrc=pb/oc

Have a good one!
Florian from Chatalope

Civil? You think Open borders is civil? Canceling 70 thousand jobs, and I should be civil?

Ha ha ha! Yeah right! (Sarcasm)

Yeah, no matter what’s so opinion in any regard, for a chance to reach common ground it’s best to talk about in a civil way…

1 Like

What if I’m a racist? And eat meat?

1 Like

Yeah sorry, we are past that point after a stolen election and undermining our vote for the past 4 years. Pacifity is a weakness as we tried civility while they were burning our cities down! It’s a bridge too far. Rigging an election to remove a duly elected president can not be forgotten and talking about it is not going to change that fact. Atonement is the only way forward! We are digging in because a real shit storm is coming. Talk to me when there is actual accountability and equal rule of the law is applied! Civility my ass!

3 Likes

How do you feel 6 ppl or more are in office because of a flaw in democracy? CHEATING?

1 Like

I will not actively seek out anyone and promote or advocate violence, but I will tell you I expect it. We are past the civil point and have been since March. Stolen elections are one thing, but the media and left wing politicians advocating violence and burning of our cities and the beating of our people was the last straw. The things I witnessed and heard was that of evil people.

1 Like

Well, civil communication is rather a form of diplomacy than pacifism. You can still throw bombs after having a talk, but why should you, if you can achieve the same goals without bombs. But also I don´t wanna convince you to participate, of course, was just an offer. Have a good day!

I’m going to throw bombs because as soon as we say the election was stolen you will eventually cut off my mic, after the howls of the communist minority grows loud. We all know how this works.

1 Like