Official Monkeypox Outbreak Thread

The last monkeypox outbreak was in 2003 in the U.S, and has been the first and only outbreak of monkeypox outside of Africa…. until now.

Now cases are popping up all around the world at the same time.

Latest

9 confirmed cases in U.K

5 confirmed cases in Portugal

13 possible cases in Canada

1 case in the U.S from Massachusetts man who recently traveled to Canada

13 new suspected cases in Spain

Lab monkey crash back in Jan in Pennsylvania. Possible source of outbreak.

Only one state away from Massachusists where the first U.S case popped up.

1 Like

Big Pharma needs to keep those profit margins up! Time for a new mRNA vaccine with endless boosters.

Your immune system will be subscription based in less than a decade.

Enjoy.

3 Likes

Immigration is wonderful isn’t it

1 Like

The cases are primarily emerging in men who have butt sex with other men.

Wait - I screwed that up.

Cases are primarily emerging in individuals with penises who insert their penises in the buttholes of other penised individuals.

Hopefully that was inclusive enough. Trying to account for feminine penises and all.

2 Likes

Nope. Not doing this shit again. I will live my life normally and completely ignore this. In fact I’ll turn off anything related to this.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter if you aren’t doing this again. They will use this as a pretext for a new wave of lockdowns. It’s how the Democrats will win their elections this year.

Monkeypox is similar to smallpox. The same vaccine works for both. The vaccine is an attenuated virus. No mRNA bullshit needed.

WHO is about to try to supersede the sovereignty and every law of 192 countries with a new treaty this month, we will be under the mercy of WHO authorities where they will have absolute power over our countries whenever they declare a pandemic.

And look at that a new meme virus (monkeyniggerpox) has appeared right before the treaty.

we are going to be ruled by a Communist Ooga Booga who’s organization is also a Chinese puppet. Fuck this!

What is observed as monkeypox is actually an autoimmune bllister disease and is an known side effect of the Pfizer mRNA COVID vaccine. This monkeypox shit is just a cover.

Something very weird is definitely going on:

Remember Event 201?

All of this has been planned. Now they are in the implementation phase.

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences

Hit zem vith ze monkeypoxx. Bill, prepare ze vaxxines for zeployment.

Bill Gates is responsible for the Monkeypox outbreak.

Bill Gates didn’t predict it, he caused it. Just like the shortage in baby formula and all the food manufactures burning down.

One bioweapon after another to create big pharma markets….so they can sell us the vaccine to cure the outbreak they engineered.

1 Like

I’m not getting a vaccine for a homosex disease.

1 Like

It’s now in NYC

13 Million Freeze-Dried Monkeypox - Smallpox Vaccines Ordered

Why would a dangerous and ineffective medical experiment that they imposed on as many people as they could by any means necessary cause a new widespread medical problem? There’s no need for conspiracies when we have obvious explanations like climate change.