Official Monkeypox Outbreak Thread

Good news is, I’ve read that it’s only airborne if you huff the farts of a raging bottom homosexual.

Yep, this is what happens when Western countries have opened their borders to every backwater shithole third world hellscape…running 24/7 packed flights movong people from aforementioned shitholes to the Western world and vice versa…we are going to get jiggaboopox and Shanghai shivers outbreaks every month now.

This seems like another scam to me. They primed the pump with COVID and learned that they can control massive populations sets over the sniffles. Now they are going to start pushing some really freaky shit for the same purpose. It’s all about control.

Russia is known to have experimented with monkeypox in their various biological warfare programs.

The US, conspicuously, is not.

The monkeypox outbreak will be called a biological attack very soon. It is. Slight problem: the variant is Israeli in origin.

Watch for it.

The government does what is best for us. If they say we need to isolate again then it is in our best interest. This isn’t Christian Europe or America where the government told fairy tails to keep us in line, now they tell us science and facts.

Total bullshit. Lockdowns for your safety will be the new normal unless/until we have successful worldwide revolutions against these criminals.

1 Like

I believe the plan is to have some sort of speedrun of the last lockdowns. Bill Gates recently did an interview where he said another pandemic is coming, but it won’t be a coronavirus and we vaccinated people way too slowly this time around. He hopes that next time we can get the whole world vaccinated in 6 months.

Those who enforce quarantines and isolation have names and addresses.

So you did what trump told you? Lol

1 Like

It’s almost insane to think there are people like you out there.

2 Likes

1 Like

Are you brainless? What F-ing science ???

2 Likes

They will also kill you too, which in essence is doing all of us a favor when retarded monkey brain and obese people like you believe in such! Lay off the pop tarts!

1 Like

2 Likes

Monkeypox is just a term for the media trying to force us all to ruin our lives again. I don’t believe it.

3 Likes

Ehh…the media will definitely hype this, but I don’t doubt it’s spreading. Think about it. It’s the first Pride Month after 2 years of lockdowns. Every liberal city in America is going to be full-on Sodom and Gomorrah for weeks. We’re looking at a speedrun of the AIDS epidemic.

Agreed. Have you seen the most recent data?

10 cases on Friday, 200 on Tuesday. Sounds like its at least doubling every day. If this keeps up we could easily have 100,000 cases in a month…

Pride Month will accelerate things.

Anything to keep your mind off outrageous INFLATION !!

2 Likes