Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

The CDC is in some kind of pissing competition with the FDA. The machines to do the testing are plentiful. Probably every blood lab has one or more. This is monumental incompetence. Of course, Trump will be blamed. I don’t see how he gets re-elected at this point. Bernie or Bloomberg. Bernie would be more interesting.

I think most of us are going to get the virus anyway. Maybe a lucky 20% don’t have much in the way of symptoms. Things like plastic bottles are going to disappear off of supermarket shelves as manufacturing is stalled in China. Boomer pensions will go bust as the stock market crashes. Small businesses will go bankrupt all over the world. I think there will be real misery but if we are lucky the jack boot will start to slip off of our collective necks.

“Our testing capacity right now is about 50-100 tests a day”

This is nuts. We really don’t have a country anymore. No border for sure. Just a money printing and tax collecting bureaucracy controlled by people that want to exterminate white people.

We are woefully unprepared for this. I’m not going to say the Coronavirus is going to be the “big one”, but it is a very glaring red flag and our government better stand up and take notice.

We have homeless camps set up ripe for disease transmission;
We have antibiotic resistance;
We have immigrants crossing our borders with transmittable disease;
We have anti-vaccination advocates

It is a nasty brew.

Keep in mind, this novel virus is in addition to the seasonal flu of which we have two strains circulating currently.

Rather than focusing on (whaaaaa) Trump did this and (whhhhaaaa, whatever ) our congress people need to actually come together and start addressing what they were elected to do and put their stupid, elementary school level partisanship aside.

I’m going to chime in on the fact that they (all of them) are incredibly negligent on this as well as important things like hardening our electrical grid which could lead to more catastrophic results than the coronavirus.

There is the luxury of the left being “woke” and then there is the hammer that comes down when the “right” gets woke and stirred up.

Sleeping Giant, indeed.

1 Like

Link please? I’d like to read up on it. :+1:

Why is the body in Wuhan bleeding from head?

(There are more photos like that, but Google is hiding them.)

Dead from virus?
I don’t think so.
There’s more to the story. Don’t believe sensationalists and panic mongers.

Well, perhaps if you dropped head first onto concrete, you’d look just like that?

1 Like

Oh sure, sure. If you knock out a few teeth. How painful.

No doubt. Plus, head wounds bleed profusely. :wink:

Well not so bad for you maybe .
https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-stories/dow-jones-industrial-average-takes-big-hit-all-eyes-on-mondays-final-hour/694739799/

Try reading your own cited article and you might come away with a clue.

No kidding, it’s not a hemorrhagic virus.

This should tell you something. The economic impact that this virus is having is pretty serious!

What normally is a very busy place in HK is now practically a ghost town.

This is Harbour City in Tsim Sha Suai

Main shopping district in Tsim Sha Suai what normally used to be littered with people

Interesting. Why the slow down in HK? There’s no spread of the virus there already is there?

Yep, especially from a gunshot injury

He was shot? Evidence?

A gunshot to the head makes a massive burst of tissue and blood because the head tends to explode like a melon.

HK is heavily dependent on tourism and a large majority come from mainland China who are now restricted to traveling to HK due recent policies being implemented by the immigration services who are trying to limit it’s citizens exposure to the virus.

10-4, didn’t realize this was a tourism heavy area.

Yeah the one thing about Chinese Nationals and traveling, they love shopping for the high end brand names, such as Louis Vuitton, Armani, Versace, Burberry, Dior, to name a few.

1 Like