Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

You’re welcome. I’m glad I found the article as I thought it to be very informative as well.

With the lack of information we have and how seriously governments are treating it, there just has to be more to the story than we are being told.

I’m not looking at what governments are saying, I am watching what they are doing which is very telling.

The best way to stay informed is to find articles that credibly source their information or conclusions drawn.

I have to say it is rather concerning to me that the majority of medical supplies and antibiotics come from China. You can’t even buy face masks now. As said before, this should be one hell of a wake up call for outsourcing which could potentially leave many Americans vulnerable who need these things.

I wonder if we will see anyone in congress address this. :thinking:

Hopefully, some good news here:

A genetic engineering company based in Houston claims to have finished developing a vaccine for the deadly coronavirus.

The Houston Business Journal reports scientists at Greffex Inc. completed a vaccine this week, according to the company’s president and CEO John Price.

The report says the vaccine will move to animal testing with the Food and Drug Administration. Countries like China and Vietnam have their own agencies to carry out their testing regulations.

Price told the Houston Business Journal that Greffex did not use a living or killed virus for its vaccine. Greffex’s treatments reportedly use adenovirus-based vector vaccines, which are widely used against various infectious diseases or cancers.

https://thehill.com/changing-america/483901-texas-based-company-claims-to-have-completed-coronavirus-vaccine

I already mentioned that this virus was engineered, and that it targets Asians. But you didn’t thank me.

Selective thanking. LOL

On the (UK) news this evening, a lot of coverage concerning Italy.
Italy has become a major concern, it appears to be the worst place in Europe at the moment.

Meanwhile the first quarantine subjects who had returned to the UK were released today having survived the two weeks without symptoms.

Hence the expression “pretty as a milk maid”.
Milk maids caught cow-pox and it immunised them against small-pox.

Could this be a shameless attempt to boost the sales volume of certain drugs…?

Why would I thank you for something I knew before you? Thanks for proving once again what a moron you are!

Why do you think that is?

Rocket Science

The quarantinees were segregated so that the government would be absolved from blame. After two weeks without symptoms they were considered contagion-free, and released.

That is obvious but I was wondering if they actually knew how accurately to test to confidently make that determination?

Well at least the commerce secretary and others in Trumps cabinet are aware of this dynamic. The latest manufacturing numbers that came out on Fridays third quarter reporting suggests that there is increased investment activity happening in the manufacturing sector as a result of China’s slowdown due to the Coronavirus.

Because your theory is nothing but fabricated BS.

I’ve been saying since about 2004 that we need to restore our manufacturing base on the grounds of national security alone even if we ignore all the other obvious benefits.

That and generally had absolutely beautiful skin because of all the Milk, Cream, and Cheese they ate.

I can still remember my grandmother, and her mom’s utterly flawless skin and all they did was drink milk and particularly buttermilk religiously at least two large glasses a day.

That has been a huge problem when considering that companies have always been seeking cheaper labor costs through outsourcing it which has pretty much been the main contributing factor. Trump said himself that economic security is National security’s and for the most part he is right when viewing this issue among others from a wider perspective.

The problem is that it would probably take a major war and/or epidemic in the US to wake up enough of a majority of people to really make it happen.

Both parties have to differing degrees been promoting globalism for so long “The People” have been duped into a dangerous complacency.

1 Like
1 Like

That is a reasonable question.

I don’t know if specific tests are being used.
The cynic in me suspects it is unlikely.

1 Like