Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

That is a half glass full type of outlook and I pray to God it proves to be true. I didn’t feel as optimistic when reading Victor Davis Hanson’s article though as he is suggesting that the horses already left the barn. Then there is the issue of South America and their slow take over there which should be even more concerning.

1 Like

I only see life with the glass half full.

All things work out as they were meant to.

That is fantastically wonderful!

We need more optimism in the world today!

Lmao Ukrainians starting a riot and blocking the roads to buses with evacuees from China.
http://archive.is/FvmDA

Stupid juvenile behavior.

What would they accomplish by say breaking windows out of the vehicles thus spreading it?

I copied it to the RH. Sorry Alex…

1 Like

No big deal, just was wondering what the emphasis was for posting it again, if I was missing another point being made.

1 Like

I find this aspect of this virus pretty interesting.

In an emerging cluster of illnesses [in northern Italy] the first to fall ill met with someone who had returned from China on Jan. 21 without experiencing any symptoms of the new virus, health authorities said.

Not uncommon for a lot of viruses and even bacterial diseases to have asymptomatic carriers.

Typhoid Mary ring any bells?

Rabies is most often spread by asymptomatic bats, skunks, and raccoons. Brown fatted mammals have a natural resistance to the disease but still carry it.

Measles and Polio were frequently spread by asymptomatic hosts or hosts with very mild symptoms such that they never had a clue they were infected.

I get what you are saying and my hope is that you are right, but you can’t rule out other possibilities either. We simply don’t know and at this point any number of variables and possibilities are suspect especially considering the subsequent cover that is taking place.

Out of curiosity, do you ever enjoy or watch documentaries?

Depends on the documentary.

I’m a history buff and military history nut and I have consumed copious amounts of related documentaries. I enjoy them immensely because of our own family history.

We recently learned that we inherited our last name because one of our progenitors was killed in La during the war of 1812. His first name is known but his last name remains unknown.

His three minor kids were taken in by another family who gave them their family name after his wife also died of TB. A very rural area and their family name just wasn’t known.

If the subject matter doesn’t really grab me though or if it’s obviously biased about ten minutes worth is all I’m good for.

Did you know that North Koreans are naturally inoculated against small pox? And do you know why?

Probably due to cowpox being endemic. I can’t find anything supporting it but if you have a link I’d be interested in looking at it.

They have huge stockpiles of weaponized small pox so SK really worries about it being used.

The first vaccines used cow pox pus being rubbed into a scratch or other open wound.

Just learning watching Tucker on recording that a Texas company has announced they have a vaccine now for the CV.

This is a mini series probably more accurately describe to be a docudrama that I found to be pretty compelling.

“Wormwood” Netflix and directed by Errol Morris

Synopsis:

On November 18th, 1953, a humble government biochemist named Frank Olson fell from the 13th floor of the Hotel Statler in New York City. Or maybe ‘fell’ isn’t the right word. Maybe he ‘jumped’? But that doesn’t sound right either, as it’s more of a plunge than a jump. Or maybe he was ‘pushed’? For the next six decades, his son Eric Olson would become obsessed with exactly what happened in that room on that strange night. The story gained national attention in 1975 when the Rockefeller Commission Report revealed that Olson was a part of a program known as MKUltra, which dosed government agents with LSD to see if the drug would result in state secrets being revealed. Olson had been drugged without his knowledge and something led to him going out the window in the middle of the night. It was an experiment gone very wrong. President Ford himself apologized to the Olsons, who also got a large settlement, and the story was over. Well …

More on this with this article on the history of Fort Detrick. I am neutral on this but the mini series and the interviews suggested that experiments were being conducted during the North Korean war to which Frank Olsen finding out about became seriously conflicted along moral narratives. Whether it’s true or not is rather subjective considering his controversial death and the government admitting wrong doing that settled a lawsuit with his family many years after his death.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/09/15/cia-fort-detrick-stephen-kinzer-228109

I saw this being applied to certain contractors at Fort Benning before being deployed to Iraq.

I’ve seen it, pretty interesting.

Well funny to read this while thinking of others here who now have egg on their face! Lol!

[Beijing Admits Coronavirus Didn’t Start in Wuhan Food Market – Senator Cotton Tweets Vindication]

1 Like

This is a very informative article that supports the theory the virus was engineered:

This report is the product of a collaboration between a retired professional scientist with dozens of peer-reviewed publications and 30 years of experience in genomic sequencing and analysis who helped design several ubiquitous bioinformatic software tools, and a former NSA counterterrorism analyst. It considers whether the Wuhan Strain of coronavirus (COVID-19) is the result of naturally emergent mutations against the possibility that it may be a bio-engineered strain – directly altered by genetic manipulation, subject to artificially-guided evolutionary selection, or both – meant for immunotherapy protocols that was released into the public, most likely by accident since China’s rate of occupational accidents is about ten-times higher than America’s, and some twenty-times more than Europe’s – the only other regions with high-level virology labs. And researchers from this Wuhan lab were reported to have particularly sloppy field research methods, being both bled and peed on by local bats that host coronaviruses remarkably similar to the Wuhan Strain COVID-19.

Mistakes may have been precipitated by the need to quickly finish research that was being rushed for John Hopkins’ Event 201 which was held this past October and meant to gameplan the containment of a global pandemic. Research may also have been hurried due to deadlines before the impending Chinese New Year – the timing of these events point to increased human error, not a globalist conspiracy. Beijing has had four known accidental leaks of the SARS virus in recent years, so there is absolutely no reason to assume that this strain of coronavirus from Wuhan didn’t accidentally leak out as well. This is unlikely to be a plot twist in one of the novels Tom Clancy wrote after he started mailing it in.

Simply and horribly, this is likely to become another Chernobyl or Fukushima – a catastrophic illustration of mankind’s hubris and intransigence clashing with Nature, as fate again reaps a once unimaginably tragic toll.

– By 2015, conducting research that was met with an enormous amount of concern, scientists at UNC had successfully created a “chimeric, SARS-like virus” by altering the viral genome of a Chinese bat coronavirus’s spike-protein genes – sequences that code for the spikes that poke out from surface of viruses and allow them to unlock entry into hosts, in this case making the bio-engineered coronavirus incredibly contagious. This research raised eyebrows since it was clearly gain-of-function research – experimentation that seeks to increase a pathogen’s virulence, creating a more effective double-edged sword to counter – a practice banned in America from 2014 until December 2017 when NIH lifted the ban, specifically to allow research on this sort of virus. Looking at UNC’s gain-of-function research on coronavirus spike-proteins, which received its funding just before the ban was implemented and was only allowed to go forward following a special review, a virologist with the Louis Pasteur Institute of Paris warned: “If the [new] virus escaped, nobody could predict the trajectory.”

Also addressed is the theory it affects East Asians at a higher rate:

– Early research found that COVID-19 targets the ACE2 receptor, which may be found in East Asians more frequently than other global populations, indicating that the Wuhan Strain COVID-19 was likely developed as part of a gain-of-function defensive project possibly linked to immunotherapy or vaccinations – never meant to leave the lab, but meant to serve as a Red Team to fight back against, not as an offensive weapon since the virus is likely wired to be more virulent among Asian populations. Further support for this is the fact that the Wuhan BSL-4 virology lab was already actively looking into the risks posed from bat coronaviruses, and actively researching coronavirus treatments – by definition both of these projects would require live virulent strains of coronavirus. And disturbingly, COVID-19 appears to have 10 to 20 times more affinity for the ACE2 receptor than SARS, according to a pre-print out of the University of Texas.

Interesting…The virus seems to target white blood cells:

– And it should be noted that SARS – much ballyhooed as a close relative to the Wuhan Strain – didn’t notable effect white blood cell counts. Additionally, clinical treatment guides published online in late January by established Chinese medical sources note the progressive reduction of white blood cells, as well as the importance of monitoring this decline. And reporting from Thailand indicates that adding a cocktail of two different anti-HIV drugs to the typical flu treatment regime seemed to effectively knock back the Wuhan Strain. Additionally, one of the only autopsies performed outside of China to date found that the deceased had a severely depleted white blood cell count. These lowered counts may come from this shared similarity with HIV, or it could also be the result of antibody-dependent enhancement as well, since this phenomenon primarily targets white blood cells for its hijackings.

Thanks for posting this DMK! A lot great detail in this post that is very interesting and informative.