Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

I signed it! You can, too!

1 Like

I am glad that you posted that here :+1:

Meanwhile … just peeking over the parapet comes …

1 Like

9768236d5bfd2be4

1 Like

https://twitter.com/i/topics/news/e1891779789?cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw%3D%3D&refsrc=email

The Rothschilds patented Covid 19 biometiric tests in 2015 and 2017

The virus has zero intelligence only targets of opportunity.

As a side note it appears to have mutated and has become more contagious and less deadly. Maybe we have worked through the weakest in the last round.

You did fail to reflect the medias input.

Karry B. Mullis

Screenshot_5

Nah! The virus is quite smart - it can tell the time, knows when it’s 10 pm and only comes out after the pubs close.
It also only infects every 7th person so it can count.
It also knows when you are eating and leaves you be so it has some manners.
It is also addicted to sex and makes a bee line for anyone stupid enough to fuck anyone indoors but its agrophobic so outdoors is ok.
It also has a conscience and only attacks libertarians, but never rioters or BLM peaceful protesters

3 Likes

Looks like the Joos were involved in the Ronahoax too - Why am I not surprised

Records from the Dutch Government patent registry website dated 13 October 2015 five years prior to the COVID-19 outbreak reveal that a man by the name of Richard A. Rothschild filed for a provisional patent for the “system and method for testing for COVID-19.”

1 Like

world leaders in Australia, the US, the UK, Canada and New Zealand will push for a “complete and total secondary lock down much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions.” These new lock downs will be pushed in November 2020 through January 2021 by hyping up covid-19 testing and case counts.

Screenshot_1

The asymptomatic or healthy people.

Screenshot_3

Don’t wear a mask!

a4c598093e5126d5

1 Like

Screenshot_1

What a hero!
He’s protecting the turtles. They breathe air, you know.

That while the coronavirus may in fact be the catalyzer for the oncoming financial blowout, it is the height of stupidity to believe that it is the cause, as the seeds of the crisis goes deeper and originated much earlier than most people are prepared to admit.

as Volcker so coldly stated, the idea was always to create the conditions described by the late Maurice Strong (sociopath and Rothschild cut-out extraordinaire) in 1992 when he rhetorically asked:

“What if a small group of world leaders were to conclude that the principal risk to the Earth comes from the actions of the rich countries? And if the world is to survive, those rich countries would have to sign an agreement reducing their impact on the environment. Will they do it? The group’s conclusion is ‘no’. The rich countries won’t do it. They won’t change. So, in order to save the planet, the group decides: Isn’t the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn’t it our responsibility to bring that about?”

Why lockdown is bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTzq2NyDhX8&feature=emb_logo