Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

Unlike you, I don’t watch TV.

(Idiot box to make walking dead out of you.)

Now, what makes your ignorant stupid ass think that you know what I do during the day. Do you watch me through a telescope every day? That sort of stupid braindead comment just PROVES that you ARE the idiot that EVERYONE says you are.

In fact, I have already stated elsewhere that I got rid of cable tv and all I do is watch DVD’s, listen to radio, and watch some content online.

Once again, as usual, you pulled your head out of Uranus just long enough to make an ass out of yourself.

I can’t wait for the next time so I can give you another bitchslapping

It’s pretty funny that you have to resort to cussing people out so quickly because you can’t formulate a counter argument when you get chumped like a little bitch.

1 Like

You’re on the same train as Dr so and so.

Or at least on the same wavelength.

1 Like

Hey Einstein, there is no counter-argument to a Lie. As for cussing, that’s how I talk you dickless bitch. If you don’t like it then kiss my ass.

Now, go back to giving blowjobs for crack and shaddup

1 Like
1 Like

A positive PCR test does not mean you are infected with anything - let alone the CV virus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr04gHbP5MQ&feature=emb_logo

1 Like

4d474daa3fe89ca6aa71c9a47899094508cfd78b_2_690x693

1 Like

Trump put his money where his mouth is and has now been proven correct. Corona is not the real enemy, rather the FEAR of Corona that the Left is using to destroy the economy is the real enemy, and Trump has proven that you need not fear it.

This is just Trump showing that he is not ‘dead’ yet …

4 Likes

Trump is one of the good guys

Yes, he is.
In order to beat the bad guys (who are very, very powerful), he has play their game.

You might want to think about those dozens of online videos showing fully-masked hospital nurses and hospital workers participating in elaborately choreographed Tik-Tok dance videos, while simultaneously thousands of hapless coronavirus victims are supposedly dying cruel deaths and being stacked up like cord wood in those very same hospitals.

Yes, a veritable masked dance of death , just like you see in the movies. And we all know who Mr. Death is, don’t we?

First, the powers-that-be deceive your neighbors into putting on the mask. Then your neighbors, thinking they’re doing right, work to push you into doing the same, using peer pressure and “virtue signaling.”

And if you refuse to be deceived, as they are, they’ll slander you, turn against you, and work to supplant you.

These unconscious associations are extremely strong. Gags are a symbol of subservience and domination; they are deeply humiliating (and indeed they are popular in BDSM sexual bondage practices).

That is why people resist them so much; that is also why they are currently being made mandatory the world over. There is little doubt the unproductive barbarians behind this circus are enjoying themselves; they believe they are being subtle .”

The teenagers know its all bollox

1 Like

G7b9ffd0 (2)

Is it sheer arrogance or evil intentions that he wants to modify such advanced software with his horrible vaccines?