Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

I don’t know what wonks means, but the whole Covid 19 thing has been staged.
And expect more to come to “mislead” the sheep.

Government apparatchiks or functionaries,

Governments are supposed to protect their “subjects” but this day and age, the worst enemy of the people are their governments.

And the mainstream media, be it the BBC in Britain, US or any other country, represents the interests of the very enemy of the people.

This is how they treat there own.

1 Like

Shelter in place is killing ppl and is total bollox
Pharma products don’t cure anybody - they keep you sick and taking the drugs

https://redpilluniversity.org/2020/06/13/money-power-hidden-agendas-behind-covid-19/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqezJZSQzx8&feature=emb_logo

1 Like

Guess I’m not a conspiracy person.

Our state governments are acting a bit like Nazi’s.

Your call to remain ignorant.

Ignorant is looking for the boogie man in every closet.

1 Like

Whereas 80% of humanity on the planet are, is that what you’re saying? Everybody seems to be waking up to it except you and others as gullible as you, that’s all I can say. The other thing I can say is that you really are in for a very rude awakening when that knock comes at your door, and next thing you know your family has been snatched and you’ll never see them again unless you agree to be vaccinated there and then. Wish that I lived in your little bubble of naivety.

1 Like

Thought you didn’t believe in conspiracies?

1 Like

These folks do believe conspiracies run the world we live in, but are too afraid to admit it.

Covid 19 is a good example.
Anybody with a lick of sense should realize it’s fake, but most folks obediently wear meaningless masks as told.

The temp here is hitting 30 centigrade but I saw a woman today walking in the sun with a hood over her head like in the winter (and of course a mask). She is very afraid of the sun.

Little does she know sunshine and vitamin D3 and zinc will knock out a virus infection, if anybody gets it.

3 Likes

Oh look

Something wrong with the audio - I’m hearing 2 simultaneous narrations.

There are 2 videos there, one above the other. The top one seems to come on by itself when I open the link.

You can either pause the upper video or click on the speaker icon and it will be muted.

Mr. Howley uses hand gestures throughout the video. I noted that he subtly used the secretive “white power/okay” sign as he said the word “subtle” at the 7:25 marker when referring to the bill number, 6666.

(Perhaps I should abandon my early Saturday morning wine tasting regimen.)

:wine: