Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

Brilliant,
Hopefully more ppl will do that.
Maybe @StuFX could too

:+1:Thanks Mag will certainly look at that.

So is Germany gonna pay for this I wonder. Now you know why Brexit was such a great idea.

‘‘Spain will begin guaranteed basic income’’

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/spain/spain-new-rules-masks-social-distancing-or-100-euro-fine/

To those who may have wondered why I have been silent … I had this thread muted.

Id like to see how that pans out once the work has been peer reviewed…:thinking:

Screenshot_12

The mainstream media is touted as “opinion leaders.”

So are Google, FBook, Youtube…

Why on earth do we need “leaders” in forming our opinions?

1 Like

Out of respect of George Floyd, the coronavirus is taking a break, but will come back strong once Trump rallies make their return.

2 Likes

quote-most-people-don-t-think-they-just-rearrange-their-prejudices-howard-g-hendricks-60-87-93

1 Like

I posted on Youtube this morning in another Dr Buttar thread - elephant in the room question: Why the fuck does there even need to be a vaccine when there are already 2 proven cures for flu which have been around for decades? WTF is this obsession with vaccines??

Watching frequent tv footage on the BBC last night every time my Youtube feed dropped out ( :rage: ) made me realise that the funeral service was the nearest thing to a madhouse I’ve ever been.

If there’s any bad news around about ‘the invisible enemy’ ( :roll_eyes: :smile: ) we can always rely on the BBC to be the first to break it to us. I’d give anything to know what self-interest the BBC has in this drivel; the obsession is so neurotic there must be some quid pro quo.

Just posted:

If world headlines tomorrow read 'It’s the old normal and it starts now. Gates and Fauci have been found guilty of perpetrating the most heinous confidence trick in the history of mankind, and count two, guilty of planning the mass murder of men, women, and children by injecting them with aluminium, mercury, and a variety of dead animal body-parts.

There has been no such disease as Coronavirus/Covid19, and therefore all lockdowns are hereby declared null and void.’, I’ve seen enough during the last 3 hours on the mean streets to convince me there are plenty of braindead morons who would be devastated by the news, and will refuse to discard their PPE.

This is way beyond Orwellian - please someone tell me this is a spoof.

President Trump will not allow this to happen. Any of the others would but not him. How the fuck are Gates and Fauci still getting away with this???

There doesn’t seem to be any interest in this T&T, and the 6666 project - this is one weird board. It has no soul.

Beyond Orwellian? Beyond stupid! This will take legions of bureaucrats to administer. I can’t get my head around the fact that some government jobsworth can knock my door and demand to come into my home.

And take your kids apparently.

That’s what I wondered. Why has Trump been pushing and pushing for vaccines, telling us that he has companies working “at warp speed” to develop them…:thinking:

Trump is impotent…:man_shrugging:

Screenshot_2

This is something for blacks to really riot about.
The microsoft geek wants to depopulate you first.
But what will happen with PlannedParenthood profits?
No baby body parts to sell. No more adrenochrome.

1 Like