Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

Sunshine never fails.
Why make such a big deal out of a stupid virus some maniacs concocted, be it in Wuhan or Fort Detrick?
The virus kills some already ill people. So what? So does a flu virus.
There is a big political agenda behind this virus and there’s nothing new. Some psychopaths want to grab power.
What bothers me is the fact that some folks never learn to put two and two together.

yn50 (1)

:thinking:

yn50 (3)

Modern day vaxines.

I wonder if you could be charged with domestic terrorism if you threaten another person?

2 Likes

8d565feeb9db87d6

2 Likes

3 Likes

I believe that it isn’t so much a question of ‘Who made it?’, but rather ‘Who’s responsible for its mutation?’.My bottom line? ‘Don’t fuck with nature!’

I asked it in fewer words than that - I asked some weeks ago ‘What the fuck does a computer geek know about epidemiology?’ I’ll ask another one - ‘How the hell has be become so powerful on the world stage?’

I had one installed in my HVAC system last year.

I really like how it improves the air quality.

1 Like

“People are dying because of Trump! Just trust us, we don’t need to give you evidence. It’s not like we’d ever lie on the internet for retweets.”

3 Likes

Watch this 15m video and you’ll understand…

1 Like

OK…I will play the game.

The spike in ER visits concerning disinfectants. Is caused by misuse by the medical & environmental employees/staff. Consider statistically, a person has more chance of dying from a visit or other errors in hospital. Than from suicide with a gun, or being hit by lighting (900 to 3,000%).

Also, statistically, more people across the country have been placed in/at higher risk. Simply because medical professions push higher carb intake. Leading therefore to pre-diabetes & diabetes, higher blood pressure, etc.

Lets also not forget that approximately 1 in 4 females are or will be Bi-Polar. And how many of them a working in a hospital or nursing homes. As nurses, doctors, shrinks, social workers, food handling, prescriptions, etc. How many thought of that? And inputting/handling medical records/data.

How much does the CCP pay her?

1 Like

It’s not like there are people harassing, assaulting and destroying the lives of Trump supporters because “orange man bad” and “anyone who supports Trump is a racist and a nazi and should die”. Or people murdering cops because “all cops are racist and all they do is kill Blacks”.

Just go for a walk in a “progressive” area wearing a MAGA or Trump 2020 hat and see what happens.

But no. Trump is the problem because stupid people do stupid things. Like Trump saying that there is a drug called Hydroxychloroquine that seems to be effective against Covid-19 and someone takes fish-tank cleaner, because one of the ingredients is chloroquine.

If insanely stupid people are killing themselves because of what Trump says, he should definitely say it more often. Thin the herd.

The moon is made of green cheese. Some guy at Costco told me. But do we really need a scientific study to prove that? No just believe me because I study rocks for a living.

Royal Rife would be proud!

1 Like

The “MD” for “Lee” means…Medically Damaged.

Because if she was actually so concerned. They would actually have public health PSA concerning mixtures of cleaning products being used. Especially in enclosed areas, with poor or improper air circulation, etc. And maybe teaching people how to read warning labels & directions on cleaning products. Along with MSDS or looking up such things.

Fauci’s planned pandemic is a globalist hoax.

3 Likes