Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

You can argue exactly the other way around.

Would-be Big Brother introduced the virus in order to justify surveillance and total control, so that he can grab the status of real Big Brother.

This kind of surveillance and control is already a reality in China after the pandemic.
Government control in China during and after the pandemic.
Story of a French-Chinese couple in Peking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQD_-2KI244

Who financed the communist party of Mao?
It’s a matter of record.

These nurse counter-protests are staged.

Never let a good crisis go to waste…

3 Likes

Wasn’t that the former Mayor of Chicago Rahm Emanuel’s words? :rofl:

1 Like

How Convenient: As States to Reopen, CDC Chief Warns of “Second Wave”

Redfield said the practice of “social distancing” has had “an enormous impact” on curtailing the spread of the virus, but added that the American people should make plans to stay healthy when summer and winter come — including getting flu shots. Getting a seasonal flu shot would seem to have nothing to do with this novel coronavirus, but Redfield said it would prevent the overburdening of America’s healthcare system should a second coronavirus wave strike.

Promotion of the microchip

@AlexC If you can believe it.

Soon he will be able to use it for chipping.

1 Like

Exposing fake nurses.

1 Like

I just can’t get my head around the notion that ‘radio waves’ (to put it crudely) can influence thought processes. I accept that radiation can affect the physiology of the brain, but not how it rationalises and functions apropos the neurological aspect. And ‘probably’ isn’t proof positive that it began in Wuhan; I still believe that the wet markets had something to do with it, because nature is fickle, and doesn’t take kindly to the mixing of DNA from different species, espeically when those differences are regional. The 60 Minutes reporter said ‘But in the wild these animals (he was referring to a variety of them) are never found in the same part of the world.’ and the purport of it struck a chord with me. It has fuck all to do with bats though; they just happened to be on the same chopping boards as pangolins etc.

‘fake nurses’ - Now why doesn’t that surprise me.What the fuck else is fake, that’s the question. But it’s apposite to last night’s ‘clapping for the carers’ ritual, which regularly goes on down the road from here every Thursday at 8 o’clock. In addition to all the yelling, clapping, simian squeals, dogs barking, and fireworks (I’d bet that the organisers are being paid by government to whip up the morons into a frenzy?), this time it was attended by a police squad car with blue lights flashing and the siren going at full blast - a microcosm of the PR-for-the-braindead outside St Thomas’ hospital a few nights ago, when Cressida Duck(!) lol was conspicuous in leading the fucking ridiculous clapping. We’re going insane, I just know we are.

Wonder if they are also included in the total number of CV cases

My mistake was thinking that you had actually seen the light and realised that your pay-masters are actually in this up to their necks. No chance.

If one even considers it possible that the United States had a hand in creating the coronavirus at **at remains of its once extensive biological weapons research center in Ft Detrick Maryland, it is very likely that Israel was a partner in the project.

1 Like

The Chinese have been consuming wild animals for thousands of years. Surely there were epidemics in the history of China but they didn’t occur as a result of consuming wild animals.
So why now?
There is a common thread that unites communist China and Israel: the Rothschilds. And Soros is their agent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=760&v=_D5zPjcbntA&feature=emb_logo

You don’t even read your own posts either so it’s pointless! I wonder what you are going to do with yourself once when your internet privileges are taken away? Now that shit would be funny to watch! You’d probably light your hair on fire with not knowing what to do because it’s sure as shit ain’t going to be surviving off the land.

Ever wondered what really motivated the W.H.O to declare a pandemic?

‘’… nearly $325 million came from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF). Though … their overall contribution was much higher.’’

The NHS was created to protect us, that’s why we pay for it. It is difficult to pinpoint exactly when this relationship flipped on its head.

What the globalists needed was a reason to reset the economy without losing power. Perhaps it is another coincidence that the C19 lockdown regime just happens to deliver both the mechanism and the excuse to press that global reset button. That it also ushers in all the globalist’s desires is just another in a very long line of remarkable cohencidences.

1 Like

No …

:exploding_head:

Maybe Corbett’s conversation partner should stick to the radio. LOL

Yep, ventilators are bad news. Just an oxygen bottle that blows oxygen (which some geezers walk around with when outside) into the nose is probably much better.

Putting a number of corona patients in one big room is probably the worst thing you can do.

jimstone.is reports hospitals in New York City are purposely killing people, which I hope is not true.
But again, it’s New York. Anything is possible.

Can ultraviolet rays kill the [Coronavirus] in its track?

2 Likes