Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

Another coincidence?

1 Like

BBC first with the fake news again . . .

“Coronavirus: Is there any evidence for lab release theory?”

Answer: No, but well done for putting it out there.

The struggle against the Deep State is not an issue of

Dem vs Republican
Black vs white
Muslim vs Christian

for agents of the Deep State are in both parties.

CDC, judging from its behavior in the past, must be part of the Deep State.

‘Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive’???

Yep and it gets more tangled by the minute…The lab that was closed by the cdc was at fort Detrick, and guess what?

Following the 2002-2003 SARS coronavirus outbreak, NIH funded a collaboration by Chinese scientists, US military virologists from the bioweapons lab at Fort Detrick

these researchers risk creating a monster germ that could escape the lab and seed a pandemic

President Obama ordered the halt to all federal funding for Fauci’s dangerous experiments. NIAID-funded gain of function research continued after the moratorium in a Wuhan-based laboratory. Congress needs to launch an investigation of NIAID’s mischief in China.

1 Like

Like attracts like.

The Deep State in the US = CCP

1 Like

Nicely put, Didge, and it exquisitely exposes the sheer hypocrisy of US government agencies.

‘The West has become a dangerous and disruptive force in the world.’ Bitter Lake.

1 Like

‘coronavirus’ - schmonavirus?

I’ve just seen this -

“Coronavirus may have started spreading as early as September and it may not have originated in Wuhan, say British scientists who are studying its mutations”

Suck on that @Dr_Manhattan? :sweat_smile: :joy:

I wonder how many more er, what’s the word? ‘inconsistencies’ are in the coronavirus pipeline. ‘Lies, damn lies, and fake statistics’? lol

1 Like

I personally have seen real Chinese, as in native and born there, who cannot read Chinese script. In fact … I have also met white British people with what appears to be a very good command of everyday English who could not read anything.

A technique used by some expats in China to determine whether or not the taxi driver, to whom they were giving a printed destination address, could read the script … is to give it to him upside down and watch to see if he turned it the right way around.

I hope you will walk into your local ‘population centre’ and repeat that to some people who have lost relatives …

It is becoming apparent that stupidity is the best defence against Covid-19

1 Like

Don’t worry, the indictments will be coming down just in time for the party conventions. :joy:

1 Like

Interestingly, when Japanese tourists are in China, asking for directions or doing shopping, what they can do is take out a sheet of paper and a pen, and write Chinese characters.

What they write may not form grammatical Chinese sentences, but the Chinese can read these hand-written characters and figure out what is being asked.

I understand the illiteracy rate in China was high in the past, but the CCP simplified the Chinese characters over the years for easy learning. But it is not so much to promote culture per se.

It is sad to see CCP has little respect for the four-thousand year old culture and its own people. I hear CCP has sacrificed tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands or even millions of its citizens since the outbreak of the pandemic. We will never know the real figure.

The Chinese Communist Party disagrees.

They own at least a 51% interest in every business in the country.

Keep in mind the US didn’t break 100 deaths until March 17th. Four weeks later we are at 37,158.

This disease can spread like a wildfire driven by 50mph winds.

You two prove regularly just how easy it is.

1 Like

Sad indeed. :+1:

As for numbers, the official estimate of the numbers who died in the Chinese famine last century was about 30 million. The actual is thought to be up to four times that number. The CCP (or whoever) reacted to the famine by creating the one-child policy … which does seem to have worked but has had other social consequences.

1 Like

Jesus wept! Look, nobody ever died from influenza, only from the . . . oh forget it!

Jesus some people will believe anything! :roll_eyes:

I accept facts vs the bullshit you keep peddling.