Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

Nobody dies from influenza, they die with it: the thing they die from is what’s writtten on the death certificate, and it won’t be ‘influenza’, it will be the consequences of it, such as ‘pneumonia’ or ‘organ(s) failure’ or ‘immuno-insufficiency’, or ‘sepsis’. And the ONS will record the statistics according to governmental guidance.

Gates and Fiucci should be indicted for using the virus to spread mass public fear and alarm in pursuit of their personal agendas.

2 Likes

I watched a Youtube video where a respected investigative journalist was refused entry to various hospitals so he could verify exactly how ‘overwhelmed they are with CV virus cases’ for himself. I also wonder why St Thomas’ hospital was surrounded by police during Boris Johnson’s treatment in ICU? I can only think it must have been so that investigative journalists wouldn’t be able to get in.

1 Like

The fact is that even though the Johnson government knew the CV pandemic was heading our way in November last year, they failed to act in a timely fashion for such an emergency, and only implemented the social distancing 4-5 weeks ago, leaving the ordering of PPE for front-line NHS staff so late that even now they don’t have enough to protect themselves, which is why so many of them are dying. And during all this time planes were arriving at major airports from global CV hotspots, and disembarking passengers weren’t even having temperature checks (for all the good they would do anyway!) never mind being tested for the virus, thence to disappear into the UK population whether they were infected or not. But because the government has a 78% public approval rate for its flawed measures, it can’t reverse them now without losing credibility, we are inevitably heading into an economic depression. Or a recession if we’re lucky. I now know 3 people who have gone into bankuptcy in addition to my barber.

What is a government?
Mumbo jumbo juggernaut run by a bunch of idiot politicians.
US firms were already pulling back employees from China as early as December last year.

What’s this lockdown BS in the west?
House arrests, expressed in a politically correct manner.
It may be more humane than the Chinese authorities who welded bars at the entrance of affected families in high rise buildings.

In times of need, the government can be your best friend, but it can also turn into your worst enemy.

1 Like

The disagreement I have with the article is that Sweden is not treating its citizens with respect.
(A government with a shred of respect for its citizens would not allow rampant immigration of criminals)

Lockdown certainly is not the answer.
Just like Sweden, there is no lockdown in Japan. Shops, restaurants, cafes, etc., all open, except some restaurants closed voluntarily because there aren’t enough customers to make ends meet. The barber shop which is usually full of customers was also closed today.

It seems to me that there is a concerted international effort to drive the whole damn economy down.

Is Australia China’s colony?

Looks that way with a statement like:
" Coronavirus lockdowns could end in months if Australians are willing to have their movements monitored"

2 Likes

Patriot recently started a thread warning abt an invasion of new shills and to be aware…
I’m sure he is also watching the resident shills and he probly agrees with me, that someone who opens 20+ threads on the same subject probly has an ulterior motive and is, in fact a shill

93257858_4885663551475716_687437720775032832_o

:frowning_face:

2 Likes

6762d1657f7205bb

85596af1cba05c8c

:open_mouth:

You are living in a fantasy if you think that, as everybody here knows you are nothing more than a narcissistic conspiracy shill (yeah you are the real shill) looking for attention. Just look at the number of people you interact with here on a daily basis it can be counted with less fingers on my hand. It’s well documented what you do here and only a tool like you thinks otherwise!

Remember who started this little exchange with your antagonistic posts in other threads! You simply can’t own it because your such a dickhead to know any better.

I suggest you take a Long look in the mirror peeps, before typing away on your cigarette stained keyboard! I post many topics here because the range of discussions is broad and diverse and people actually like what I have say. The fact you have to mention that as a way to suggest it’s a problem is further proof you are envious that no one here pays you any mind due to your obvious obsession for conspiracy subjects. I know it must suck for you to interact with the same four people day in and out but holy crap stop lying to yourself and get out and have a normal discussion with people for change because your desperation is starting to show, so much so you have to resort to making shit up. BTW Patriot is aware of your bullshit, so keep telling yourself more nonsense! Only crazy people who are as delusional as you think your behaviour is normal! Do the world a favor and get back on meds grandpa!

The Swine Flu lasted a year.

The Ebola Outbreak lasted two years.

https://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/history/2014-2016-outbreak/index.html

The Coronavirus (Covid-19) is in its fourth month (and counting…)

If we get this under control and lift the Worldwide epidemic, it will be the quickest recovery, in my opinion, EVER!

The Spanish Flu in 1918 lasted a year and a half.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/1918-pandemic-h1n1.html

Doctor Anthony Fauci holds four different patents on gp120, a glycoprotein, that will go into vaxines. These proteins are not found in nature and are man made. First patents in the late 1990s during the AIDS epidemic and last one in 2018 for SARS/Covid.
Just follow the money.

1 Like

The most frightening epidemics in Congo, Afghanistan, and the Philippines, are all linked to vaccines(Gates). And its just a cohencidence that he happens to be jooish

1 Like

Ok Manshe - riddle me this - do you think the following statement is true or false.
someone who opens 20+ threads on the same subject probly has an ulterior motive and is, in fact a shill

The lady STILL doth protest too much btw.

‘‘This makes no sense. Why would you want to vaccinate everyone in the world to live longer if you are afraid of overpopulation and climate change?’’

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/is-bill-gates-the-dark-lord/

2 Likes

1 Like

Could it be that there are more than one “dark lord” millionaires and they work together?
Gates claims he is doing “God’s work,” therefore we need to investigate who really this “God” is.