Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

Yeah I have trouble following what he says, but I’ve put it down to my tinnitus. lol Yes, he’s an Israeli.

It disruptive, exactly what you keep bellyaching about others disrupting threads.

Reporting a troll is not “disruptive”. It can even be done Via PM

They’re all desperately trying to justify their jobsworth-positions, and vast salaries earned without any responsibility, so they squawk an occasional burst of claptrap to prove how ‘indispensable’ they are, so I guess we can’t blame them. They’re bureaucrats, and it’s what bureaucrats do best.

1 Like

I think I’m right in saying it was in that particular video that he said ‘38% of American beer-drinkers won’t drink Carona beer because they believe it contains the virus.’ :roll_eyes: :rofl:

1 Like

Supposing - just supposing some pharma company miraculously comes up with an instant cure for (god how I hate this fucking word now) coronavirus - just imagine what it would do for that company’s ‘bottom line’ - especially if all governments across the world legislates that every single one of us must have it at (for instance) $50 a pop, with a hefty fine, or imprisonment in default, for anyone who refuses to have it? Just airing an errant thought!

Perhaps you should change cure to vaccine. Cures are for when you already have the disease. Vaccines are for preventing you from getting it.

Good point - delete ‘cure’, insert ‘vaccine’. :grin:

You know cancer “cures” (surgery, radiation and chemo) are much worse than cancer itself.
It’s usually these “cures” that kill people.

As for corona, you could say “preventions” (lockdowns, shutdowns, social distancing, isolation, and mostly vaccines) are are much worse than the stupid, mild virus!

But what about all those expensive planes that will never fly again, and it’s all so totally unnecessary. It is a mild virus, and I speak as someone who knows. I’ve never heard of anyone who has had even the mild symptoms, never mind the full-blown version.

That’s the problem with our current economic system.
The more waste, the more money to make (for someone).

Same goes for all the wars and destruction of nature, and I’m not speaking about so-called global warming.

I’m sure someone made or is going to make a lot of money out of this “pandemic.”
You know the classification of pandemic was changed in March (3-11 to be exact). Eleven? Hmmm, fishy, fishy.

‘someone’? There will be legions of them. That’s why it’s going to run and run?

1 Like

This is what I am entertaining now, but with a disclaimer it is just a theory.

After watching that documentary by Epoch Times “The Origin of the Wuhan Virus” I came away thinking that the CCP released this virus on purpose. Why? Well for starters the number of Chinese citizens that became casualties with a 1.6 Billion population is a drop in the bucket for the CCP and they certainly don’t value human life when they are strategically trying to reach a larger objective. With millions of people from countries around the globe traveling to Wuhan daily especially for business, it would be fairly easy to spread the virus and claim plausible deniability. Release the virus on your on own population knowing perfectly well it will spread globally and then feign injury. Why? Because the CCP wants to take advantage economically to better position themselves while Western countries are in a weakened state and spending resources to recover from it. The US currently is such a target for the CCP as the mounting costs economically as well as creating dissension by using MSM has been the CCP’s strategy.

Of course this is the most sinister scenario that I have considered so far and I certainly could be wrong about this. I hope I am wrong, but you have to consider what China’s recent military build up has been about that would suggest a future conflict with China militarily seems like a plausible outcome going forward when talking about Taiwan and HK. If China took Taiwan by force within the next 5 years, what will the world do and how will they react? How will the US react?

1 Like

I suggest you can put the CCP away in the cupboard now, D_M, because whatever China is now, it sure isn’t Communist, it’s capitalist with a capital C.

I can’t go that far because I just don’t see the evidence for it.

Outline:

They’d been working with the virus since at least 2016 and must have known the Genome which they withheld from the world.

The virus escaped accidentally and spread rapidly starting in October.

China tries to hide it from the world to protect their own economic interests.

Finally by late December there is no hiding it anymore as it has already made it to Taiwan and likely other countries as well.

China’s mortalities are probably at least 10-20x greater than they have admitted and the drop in GDP is far larger and worse than they can afford to admit.

To again protect their own interests they suppress as much information as possible for as long as possible allowing it to spread globally so the rest of the industrial world is crippled as much or more than they are.

This allows China then to reset the table for world economic power because they figure to rise back out of it faster tan anyone else.

My theory anyhow.

They were looking at a large, excess population of workers a decade from now but this virus is not hitting working age people all that hard.

No you can’t put them away, they are a group of people who love capitalism but also love power, so the CCP is still their moniker that represents their exclusive club of an elite group of people that are a murderous mafia and determine to rule the world by proxy.

“Sir Kenny Dalglish leaves hospital after positive coronavirus test”

I haven’t heard that he was tested. It’s interesting how so many of the great and the good, including princes and prime ministers, have had coronavirus, but I don’t know of even one pleb who has . . . except yours truly of course. :sunglasses:

Sounds a bit like any Western country you care to mention?

I can accept your theory too, like I said its just a theory that has crossed my mind in recent days, as I am contemplating what the future is going to look like after this Virus Pandemic reaches its conclusion. I seriously doubt US/Chinese relations is going to improve after this, especially when the final bill is tallied and world nations are going to hold China accountable for the damage that this caused. Do you seriously think China is going to hold itself accountable to the world community? They basically snubbed their nose at the world community when it came to losing in court over the 9 dashed line in the South China Sea case, and they will do the same when the Hague determines that they are liable for causing this pandemic.

The Gov’t owns a majority stake in every enterprise and has complete control.