Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

Watch this RT interview with Robert Kennedy to see how corrupt the CDC is. We cannot trust this corrupt organization with our health. The CDC has a large financial interest in pushing untested vaccines on the public.

WHO is even more under the control of Big Pharma. The organization is corrupt beyond the meaning of the word. “The WHO is a sock puppet for the pharmaceutical industry.” — Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

“The CDC is actually a vaccine company.” — Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CfLDXpC324&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR1tg-Mk9ED7mOii_XE8v8063senXSjsjweI8VfCC87KiWywVogKPXNd45A

1 Like

Does just completely lying out of your ass somehow make you feel smart? Taller? As though you’ve accomplished something of value?

I never made any of those claims nor can you cite me doing so.

He’s a moron that has no clue.

Wait a minute.
Didn’t someone in his family get killed this week?

I fast-warded to 6 minutes.
He said something like:
We think it’s droplet. It has to be droplet. Blah blah.
Enough is enough.
No. I don’t trust this man.

Comparison of viruses:

…and the numbers appear to have changed for COVID-19 since April 6, 2020:

So don’t tell me this is not a serious situation.

1 Like

Who’s saying the situation isn’t serious?

Problem is being “positive” with COVID-19, given the testing is very unreliable.

People are flip-flopping between being positive and negative.

A discussion about what he is seeing.

I didn’t claim that anyone was doing so today. At the beginning of the outbreak, several were describing it as simply the flu. Now they appear to be silent.

Unreliable test kits have definitely been a problem. New tests are being developed. I understand that the latest and greatest gives results in 5 minutes (as opposed to days).

You never claimed to be a TotalWankeR either but you definitely are.

2 Likes

I believe in some states, at least in Massachusetts, there will be FREE gas to all and every First Responders. It will be only until Tomorrow - Easter Sunday!

I think that is an awesome way to show our support for these hard-working, tireless workers who are working around the clock to keep the rest of us safe.

In some cities and towns in Michigan, they are doing the same. I hope they spread this trend. Even if it is until Easter.

Affirmative Action , Quotas , Civil Rights Act , Minority First , https://www.usagovernmentgrants.org/grants_for_minorities.html
are ALL for REAL !

Published online 2011.

Its not the virus we need to worry abt, its what comes next.

‘‘The untold story is of the farmworkers who pick crops in Europe migrate from Poland south. This lockdown is causing a serious shortage in food which will lead to starvation and a real rise in disease, which our computer is projecting in 2022’’

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/disease/influence-v-a-cabal/

1 Like

Image-1(6)

0f1f3d35d9b54f31

Nothing personal, @Magog.

Truth is relative. Your truth isn’t mine. Can you be tolerant of those who feel your truths are not theirs?

Coming from Soros, it makes perfect sense.
“Keep away family members because they infect each other.”