Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

https://twitter.com/jenniferatntd/status/1224551214756646914?s=20

1 Like

An interesting take on the virus - why would Epstein fund the creation of a BSL4 lab in Wuhan??
''Epstein gave exorbitant amounts of money, at least $9 million (pledged $30 million) to researchers funded by DoD, DARPA, IARPA, and NIH at Harvard University with the expertise and technology to genetically engineer and improve bacteria and viruses. One of Harvard’s most prominent scientists who received $18 million from DoD and NIH was arrested and charged for operating a secret lab in Wuhan China just hours ago ‘’

1 Like

Why don’t you give a synopsis of what the vid’s about and your own views on it?

Gates is the embodiment of the trope There are none who do so much harm as those obsessed with doing good.

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, have any members of PB bought in a supply of masks yet, or intend to? Only those who have need reply . . .

This wasn’t hours ago!

Apparently you are not up to date on your news!

1 Like

I have. I didn’t know anything about this stuff so I sent a DM to Patriot and he hooked me up.

Way further up in this thread he posted a lot of really good info on what to buy and where to buy it.

I was able to pick mine up online from a military surplus store in the middle of nowhere. I paid the old guy on the phone to next day it…and I’ve got filters coming from MIRA Safety.

2 Likes

When/if the time comes you will need to lose the beard.

Why? It’s pretty self explanatory or haven’t you figured that out?

On late Saturday evening (Feb. 1), the Tencent webpage showed confirmed cases of the Wuhan virus in China as standing at 154,023, 10 times the official figure at the time. It listed the number of suspected cases as 79,808, four times the official figure.

The number of cured cases was only 269, well below the official number that day of 300. Most ominously, the death toll listed was 24,589, vastly higher than the 300 officially listed that day.

A severe shortage of test kits also leads to a lower number of diagnosed cases of infection and death. In addition, there have been many reports of doctors being ordered to list other forms of death instead of coronavirus to keep the death toll artificially low.

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3871594

1 Like

It was when the article was written Manshe

Yeah sure Maggie! We know you are just trying to save face because in reality you had it wrong! Just woman up and admit it !

yok

Coming from Tencent, not surprised!

When we look back on this moment from the vantage of history, what will we think? Will we think how obvious it was that the coronavirus deaths in China were in the tens of thousands rather than the hundreds claimed by authorities?

Hey Manshe - I’ve noticed recently that nearly all your posts are disruptive or confrontational - can I ask why? Is it your natural narcissism or are you just trying to overcome your own inadequacies in the testosterone department?

2 Likes

Thread derailing with personal attacks!

@kvn @tyfoon

If you have a personal problem with me, you are free to PM me so we can talk about it! Of course I won’t hold my breath because it’s just the coward that you have always have been Maggie!

Have you looked in the mirror lately?

1 Like

problem yes - personal no, public

The problem is YOU and I’m not the only one you ‘‘confront’’
You are disruptive and although you accuse others of derailment it is actually YOU who mostly derails other threads.
I have a lot of respect for Patriot and what he is doing and IMO you are undermining that work.
And I always air my grievances in public bc I have the courage of my convictions and am happy to share my views and let public opinion decide the merit of my argument.
Why would anyone want to hide behind the petticoats of PM’s unless they have something to hide?

2 Likes

Guys, this thread is not about you. :wink: