Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

I think it is MI6 after the Steele report was grassed to the world …

Do you suffer from hypertension

You could be in for a nasty shock

https://www.foxnews.com/health/coronavirus-patients-nicotine-patches-french-study

1 Like

Paris also did a recent test of the malaria drug that showed 100% recovery in all patients.

It is likely that all the poisonous crap which comes out of a cigarette is actually an effective antiviral agent.

So even Manshe agrees it was da Joos
@Dr_Manhattan you kept that one quiet ROFLMFAO

1 Like

Don’t think I’ll be taking any of Gates vaccines - I’ll start smmoking instead LOL.

2017 Study: Vaccinated children are 5.9 more likely to suffer pneumonia and 30.1 times more likely to have been diagnosed with Allergic Rhinitis than unvaccinated children.

This would certainly explain the worldwide co-ordinated response.
And why they aren’t telling the sheeple. Can you imagine what would happen if we found out that it really was Israel from the start

1 Like

The vaccines will cause the very diseases they are supposed to prevent (in addition to other nasty conditions such as “shaken baby syndrome” and autism among small children.)

Wait. Many adults do get autistic too!

Could it be the virus causes hypertension?

The only freedom that journalists care about is “freedom of the press” - but even then, they don’t actually want a free press.

They just want a free pass to publish slander and libel without punishment.

c83c28199edacbd9

Confirmation of COVID-19 in Two Pet Cats in New York

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2020/s0422-covid-19-cats-NYC.html?deliveryName=USCDC_2067-DM26555

The death rate in Germany is very low, it’s suspiciously high in democrat run states in the U.S.

One can die with covid, meaning the pathogen was present (assuming it’s not a false positive) without dying from covid. We apparently have billions of viruses in us all the time, different species of them if you will. If a patient tests positive for any of those, it doesn’t mean the patient died of any of them.

The proper way to assess cause of death is to take, in this case, lung tissue samples, and see which virus is predominantly present, I believe they call that viral loading. Pneumonia is the 2nd most frequent cause of hospital admissions, if they’re going to label everyone as dying from covid based on a positive case, the numbers of dead will be huge even without the virus being the cause. And the HHS made it worse, encouraging doctors to report deaths as covid deaths even without any tests.

Responsible doctors have said that many people infected will have no symptoms, or mild symptoms, and if that’s the case, you can’t label hospital deaths as covid merely because of a positive test, or now, just as assumption.

There’s an agenda being implemented here, viruses naturally go away, but they’re telling us this one is the forever virus. That’s insane. The world doesn’t need vaccinated and ID chipped. So, yes, I think the reliability of these tests are questionable.

No Maggot, this is the part where I get to laugh at you because you are simply too stupid to understand why I posted that! Only twits like you will grasp at such things in the dark!

Other people here are in on it but you! Ha ha ha!

You can argue exactly the other way around.

Would-be Big Brother introduced the virus in order to justify surveillance and total control, so that he can grab the status of real Big Brother.

This kind of surveillance and control is already a reality in China after the pandemic.
Government control in China during and after the pandemic.
Story of a French-Chinese couple in Peking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQD_-2KI244

Who financed the communist party of Mao?
It’s a matter of record.

These nurse counter-protests are staged.

Never let a good crisis go to waste…

3 Likes

Wasn’t that the former Mayor of Chicago Rahm Emanuel’s words? :rofl:

1 Like

How Convenient: As States to Reopen, CDC Chief Warns of “Second Wave”

Redfield said the practice of “social distancing” has had “an enormous impact” on curtailing the spread of the virus, but added that the American people should make plans to stay healthy when summer and winter come — including getting flu shots. Getting a seasonal flu shot would seem to have nothing to do with this novel coronavirus, but Redfield said it would prevent the overburdening of America’s healthcare system should a second coronavirus wave strike.

Promotion of the microchip

@AlexC If you can believe it.

Soon he will be able to use it for chipping.

1 Like