Official Coronavirus Political Thread 🌐

First of all , WHO the fuck goes to South Korea ? How many visitors from other Countries did they have during the outbreak ? How many visited the USA during the same period ? Got it NOW dipshit ?? Do commies have to be spoon fed everything at ALL times ??

3 Likes

My “Republican” state cops will cite you for failing to wear a mask in a barber shop. They will shut down a bar and arrest the owner because he doesn’t serve food…because somehow serving food with booze makes you safer from the Kung Flu. Those are edicts from a “Republican” Governor, who embraces his role as Anthony Fauci’s servile butt-boy.

1 Like

Good news for Wisconsin plebs!

1 Like

Now, that would be nice if the SCOTUS can do the same for Michigan! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Exactly my thoughts! Republicans in your need to get their heads out their asses and pursue this issue on the same track.

1 Like
1 Like

This video has now gone viral! (no pun intended)

2 Likes
1 Like

With around 20% of Americans out of work, it’s good to know that the US Senate is wisely allocating needed funds.

Every now and then Laura Ingram says something that makes sense

Los fking Angeles. Garcetti another democratic dick (cough) tater!
Tucker makes some excellent points regarding this asshat mayor of Los Angeles. What Garcetti doesn’t get, is the residents of Los Angeles far out weigh and out number any number that Garcetti has as his personal army including National guard members. So if Los Angeles burns down Rodney King Style but 10X worse, just remember who the Mayor of Los Angeles was at the time. I am sure that when its all said and done they (as in the revolting populace) will be dragging his body through the streets much like what Italians did to Mussolini in WWII.

1 Like

You’ll care if you do any of the above ,and the police charge you with lawbreaking, and you get hit with a big fine? Or worse if you refuse to pay it?

Oh no? Just try to ‘reclaim your rights’ and see what happens?

1 Like

Elon Musk is my new hero!

Elon Musk: "Politicians ‘who stole our liberty’ should be ‘tarred, feathered & thrown out of town!’

You think? I’d suggest not jumping to conclusions made by the herd?

Just to show you how desperate the media is to keep ups all huddled in penniless shadows, sucking the govt. teat- look at the wordplay in this ABC article about Texas reopening. They scream that 'thousands more cases of covid since reopening- yet the rate of new cases is almost unchanged from two weeks ago, and the death ratein Tx is down.

This is the nature of the left-cherry pick what fits your narrative and ignore all else.

The Democrats can’t bear the thought of America getting back on its feet.

1 Like

It’s been in their playbook all along. Once you keep the states on lockdowns; the worse the state and nation economy starts to shrivel. Because, they can say that “Trump is to blame for why people aren’t working. And why there is no supply and demand”.

Holy crap thanks for posting that video. Leftist media and shitposters like David will be admitting they’re liars in 3,2,1, never.

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/qemdrppZWJM

Anti-Trump anecdotes. Move along please, nothing to see here.