Official Coronavirus Political Thread 🌐

Smartest thing we’ve done since the initial travel restrictions.

We should keep all non essential international travel off the table till this is over.

Between now and then we need to come up with a new set of regulatgions for all future incoming arrivals starting with a current health certificate which is required for all animals that fly on commercial aircraft.

Why do we worry more about pet diseases than those with the potential to kill hundreds of thousands or millions of people?

Not going to happen under this administration.

I think this is a case where even if they go judge shopping the president would refuse to comply with court rulings and justifiably so.

If we release them it should only be to put them on a plane back home.

A health certificate issued by who? Can you trust Chinese Nationals who are known for bribing their way to power to have gone through a rigorous process to obtain such certification? I know I don’t.

This is getting out of control! The gov of Virginia will need to face some serious legal repercussions if this turns out to be true.

The total of Coronavirus death for the U.S. is at 68,000…I wonder if that is really the actual count? Some are being counted for unrelated deaths that has nothing to do with the actual virus itself. But yet, they are counting them anyways, since it happened during the crisis.
So, I wonder if he is also “adding false numbers” to the actual nationwide count?

It will be interesting to see raw data comparing Democratically led states vs. Republican ones of the number of CCP virus claims. I am willing to bet that the former is grossly higher.

US embassy certified physicians only that are closely monitored.

I do not know this to be true. But I am thinking, if he is doubling those numbers, it is because he can say later that it was all Trump’s fault that the death numbers from the crisis was “too high”.

Yeah there is always a motive behind these decisions. Given what we see on the surface Michigan, NY, NJ, CA, it’s easy to see where the numbers are coming from.

I am sure there is some way, we could expose that. That these Dems are “fixing the numbers”. They should be held accountable.

1 Like

Total hypocrites on the part of Lightfoot!

1 Like

Every 10 or so years America has a catastrophe. These are planned. To shift more wealth from middle class America fogging their way out of debt, death and taxes, to the elite.

Wake the hell up. We have zero representation. Nothing but a treasonous shitshow.

1 Like

"never let a crisis go to waste. " The more chaos you have the more willingness to give up rights for the promise of safety and protection by gov’t edict and force.

Get off the conspiracy nut crack pipe.

Yep, pretty damned egregious.

I hope when the curve finally flattens out and people get back to their normal lives, she is one person that will be faced with a mountain of lawsuits. Funny thing is with Democrats during this crisis, at least now they have shown their true faces and confirmed what we have known all along!

This is pretty awesome! Marine Vet convinces police to stand down!

Hey…no need for that kind of comment asshole. While you’re at it go fuck yourself, prick.