Official Coronavirus Political Thread šŸŒ

I did. I said so in other threads.

I did it for other reasonsā€¦ not because Iā€™m afraid of the hyped up cold virus.

I donā€™t care if it kills me. I welcome death at this point. I have no job (my real job) and no expectation of ever getting it back. I work for cash under the table. The government did this to me. I had almost 30 years at my job.

12 - 15 $$$ an hour wonā€™t pay the bills. All I hear about is all the work/jobs that is out there. Those wonā€™t pay the bills.

I hope everyone involved in this burns in hell.

Sorry, I didnā€™t catch that previously! And also sorry to hear about your struggles. I have been separated from my family 3 year old son and wife going on 2 years now. Just in case you wonder about my anger issues, now you know! I have rage brewing inside of me!

2 Likes

I hear you brother. I understand about rage.

I hope you can be reunited with your family soon.

I have turned my situation over to Godā€¦ I canā€™t deal with it or fix it on my own. So far, he has kept me going. I pray he will do the same for you.

2 Likes

Thank you brother! That is where I am at too. Some days are bad, some are good. I am a sinner, not perfect that is for sure, but I try!

2 Likes

Yep, I canā€¦ā€¦:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

And lots of you vax hating Trumpers have been vaxxedā€¦ā€¦:joy::joy::joy::joy:

And the thread is bat shit crazy, should be in the conspiracy forumā€¦ā€¦ā€¦:joy::joy::joy::joy:

How does Biden stack up against a list of Alzheimerā€™s symptoms?

US News & Politics

You bet, a dementia case is the perfect president, compliant and unable to resist their handlers.

The country is run by committee.

monte ignores the reality that his party is beyond corrupt.

1 Like

2 Likes

MONTY shopping ā€¦

2 Likes

That is classic! Just goes to show Montes self loathing fear! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Fascism takes another step into individual liberties!

1 Like

2 Likes
1 Like

Good news everyone! Singapore finally flattened the curve thanks to vaccines and vaccine mandates. Woohoo!

2 Likes

Everyone should watch this, because this guy is absolutely right!

Now is the time to start standing up!

1 Like

Whatā€™s hilarious is that trump spent 250 million in an attempt to get Americans to understand the safety and efficacy of his vaccines, took it himself and wants all Americans to take it. Yet the Trumper continues to bash his vaccine and he gets no credit for them at allā€¦ā€¦:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Knowing the duplicity in which Montecrustyā€™s TDS works that would be the hilarious irony, a question he refuses to answer because he probably did. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

The Donald never made a more astute real estate transaction.

He lives rent free in the recesses of Monteā€™s mind.

2 Likes

2 Likes