Official Coronavirus Non-Political Thread: Facts and Updates ⛑

You probably right about that, there is no place to go. It has to be dealt with, but how and by what methods?

CDC RED ALERT

Dr. Marty Makary of John’s Hopkins warns about the CDC voting to add Covid Vaccine to the Childhood Immunization Schedule

Breaking News

This is what circular plausible deniability looks like

1 Like

Healthy kids currently have less than a 0.0001% chance of dying from Covid

1 Like

BREAKING UPDATE — CDC VOTES TO REQUIRE COVID VAX FOR KIDS

Take a moment to let this sink in!

APPROVED BY UNANIMOUS VOTE 15-0

MASS EXODUS EXPECTED FROM PUBLIC SCHOOLS

PFIZER PROFITS SET TO EXPLODE

30 MILLION UNVACCINATED STUDENTS NOW AT RISK

LIABILITY SHIELD FOR mRNA PHARMA

PFIZER OWNS THE CDC

All of these people that voted for this genocide are all paid by Bill Gates

Gifted teenage singer drops dead during choir solo

FRANKLIN PARK, Ill. (WLS) — A Franklin Park family is sharing their tragic loss after a teenager collapsed and died at a choir event. Daniel Moshi was a gifted musician, with his exceptional voice earning him a spot as the lead tenor in the choir at Saint Andrews Assyrian Church.

The Moshis are relying on their faith more than ever after Daniel died unexpectedly on Friday.

“We are devastated, shocked,” Loden Moshi said. “We lost a 17-year-old son.”

Daniel was one of a few dozen students from around the state selected for a show choir performance at Naperville North high school. He was rehearsing all day Friday when his mother said she received a phone call that evening.

“They told us that while he was doing his solo, he just passed out,” Karolin Moshi said. “When I got there, Daniel was already gone. My precious baby boy.” The Moshis agreed to an autopsy and initial results did not determine a cause of death. More tests may take several weeks.

“He’s with Jesus. I know that,” his mother said. “He’s singing. He loved to sing for the Lord.”

Daniel loved musical theater and his dream was to have a career on Broadway.

https://twitter.com/backtolife_2023/status/1583137142838263808?s=20&t=AjKyrDrmEx_H18Hd-RxJ7g

2 Likes

Never forget!

2 Likes

I have been seeing these stories becoming more common. I wonder if doing a separate thread to keep a tally of all the deaths would be like recorded history?

2 Likes

Maybe, and its something I probably should have done earlier, however I have regularly posted as much as I could in these threads whenever I would come across such stories.

1 Like

Now the truth is coming out.

An incredible story posted by Dr. Malone on his substack.

Vaccine damaged in Australia

1 Like

I expect as do others more stories like these will become more common. Will we ever trust doctors and medical advice from unelected bureaucrats again? This is a world tragedy!

I don’t see how we can given what has happened so far. Look at what is happening in Victoria Australia, Dan Andrews is going to be a very lonely man needing security detail for the rest of his life.

1 Like

2 Likes