Official Coronavirus Non-Political Thread: Facts and Updates ⛑

This is rather extremely disturbing!

First these victims hear something behind and that’s why they turn around.
And then they see something and raise the hand as if to chase away that something.
Angel of Death?

I don’t know but its freaking weird! The Pfizer two step!

So, who is taking these videos? How are they taking them from the start of an ‘episode’? I’m gonna need a bit more convincing with this one.

It said in the beginning that all the footage is taken from security cams and CCTV

1 Like

Okay. I missed that. My bad. It is definitely disturbing.

1 Like

Yeah it is disturbing and whats more upsetting is that they continue to target our children with these toxic poisons. This particular trend however is something of a baffling mystery right now. 30 to 40 years ago we were trusting of doctors and scientists in thinking that they had humanity’s best interest in mind. Fast forward to today and no one now trusts such people, in fact the perception is Big Parma and the elites want to reduce populations so that human beings are now dying by the boat loads from vaccine injury which is what they are calling it now. The trend and the motive is not that hard to understand or recognize. If someone needs a routine surgery for something, they might not return only to die from “causes unknown”. Or "complications from a surgical procedure. No one can be trusted any longer, including hospitals.

1 Like

I took the first two shots, because I figured it was the only way I was ever going to be able to go back to my job. I wish I never had… I didn’t want to in the first place. Fast forward 2.5 years later… no problems, no side effects, no signs of any problems… as of right now. It could change. I hope I got the placebo.

Just stay with your faith brother, and you will be fine. There are exceptions who is marked and who isn’t. Not saying that taking the jab is akin to the mark of the beast, only that those who hold fast to faith in God first will be protected!

1 Like

I have much faith in God and Jesus.

1 Like

Good, then you should be at peace and that is what really matters. In the world but not of it should be the mind set.

1 Like

CDC tried hiding this data

Based in data Fox news analyst weigh in on the very issue that the CDC has been hiding. This is very significant development and only confirms why a lot of Americans no longer is trusting their government agencies.

20% drop in birth rates world wide is no a normal development caused by natural causes.

Breaking news

Dr. Peter McCullough, the most esteemed cardiologist in America, is permanently banned from Twitter.

You can go to Kirch’s substack and watch the video that got him banned.

Here is the link to Dr. McCullough’s video “Are the Kid’s Alright”

The more they try to silence him the move people view this as a cover up. I am not sure what Twitter and the ones behind this decision think this will accomplish.

1 Like

This is now just coming out!

Another person suddenly dies with “cause unknown”